paper rings

Isabel pulled up to a random field and put the car into park, "Are you sure this is close enough?"

"Yeah this is perfect." Harry replied. "It's a rough road, it's easier to walk it."

"If you're positive." Isabel replied hesitantly.

"I am." Harry reached into his pocket and handed her about a thousand dollars. "Wait here, I'll run in and get the rest of your cash."

"This is enough." Isabel said shaking her head.

"No, no. We're paying your typical fee. Ron and Hermione can stay here as proof that we're not stiffing you."

"Okay." Isabel agreed. She hated accepting such a generous offer especially since she felt like they were becoming friends, but that much money would be able to help her move out of her aunt's place.

Harry exited the car, and Isabel turned to wake up the sleeping duo.

Ron jumped and looked around the car, "Where am I?!"

Hermione groaned as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, "You're in a car Ronald."

"We're at 'The Burrow'" Isabel said with a kind smile.

"She didn't murder us Hermione." Ron said sticking his hand out for a high five.

Hermione's face flushed as she turned to Isabel, "He was quite concerned when I knocked on your window."

"You've got to start letting that poor boy out more often." Isabel said with a small laugh.

"Where's Harry?" Ron asked concerned.

"He's inside grabbing money to pay me."

"Shit." Ron said panicking, "Shit shit shit. Are you sure you don't just want us to mail you the money."

"Ron don't be rude!" Hermione said hitting his arm.

"My mum Hermione." Ron said, and those three words made Hermione realize why he was panicked.

"Oh." Hermione turned to Isabel, "If Harry is spotted by Molly then she will most definitely make you spend the night here."

"She can't force me to." Isabel said with a laugh at their reactions.

"Oh she can." Ron said, "She forces you with kindness and guilt. I don't even live here anymore! And yet for Percy's wedding Hermione and I have spent the last two weeks staying here! Harry as well."

"Well trust me, it'll be fine." Isabel looked out her front window to see a short ginger woman storming out yelling as Harry followed. She approached the back window as Isabel rolled it down.

"RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY HOW DARE YOU JUST RUN OFF LIKE THAT." The woman, Molly Isabel recalled, yelled.

"It wasn't our fault mum!" Ron argued.

"YOU SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT MY SIGHT."

"Let's just go in the house and we can discuss it in there." Ron said trying to figure out how to open the door.

Once again Isabel was very concerned for the mental stability of this man.

Hermione reached over him and opened the door. The two got out of the car and Isabel caught Harry's eye.

He just put a finger to his lips and tried to walk around to the passenger side. However, he was easily spotted by the angry woman.

"AND YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS FOR YOU TO BE OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE THAT. REMEMBER THE LAST TIME THAT DEATH EATER-,"

"Molly I'd like you to meet our cabbie driver." Harry said cutting her off.

The fuck is a death eater?? Isabel thought as Molly turned to her, she went as pale as a ghost. Isabel rolled down the window and stuck out her hand, "Hello."