"Your silly action has caused a dent in my money and sales and I don't like that. If Angelo was stealing from you, I would've understood but to do this over a silly relationship that wouldn't last for forever is straight up bullshit! And the fact that this is a one sided situation is pissing me the fuck off. I should return the favor and put a bullet in her head too". Donovan threatened, looking into Pierre's eyes, indicating he was serious.

An eye for eye is what Donovan liked to think. You come for him. He will come for yours too. That's just how life goes.

"Don't you fucking dare lay a finger on her, boy!". Pierre stood up, anger filling his body. The blunt on his lips fell onto table.

"It is not fucking nice huh?". A menacing smirk danced on Donovan's lips.

"Well get over it because I did what had to do to protect mine and I won't take back none of my actions. Whats done is done!".

"What's really the issue here, hmm? Is the issue with Angelo and Shelly or the fact that you losing your most valuable clientele and thought shooting my brother would get my attention?". Donovan decided to bring up the reason issue with his head crooked to the side.

"Don't worry about my clients. I serve them the finest product. Way better than yours, might I add. We ain't got a problem. The only problem here is that lil boy. He got what he deserved for messing with my daughter ". He shrugged.

Obviously trying to reason with Pierre was going no where so Donovan was going to retaliate in the only way he knew how.

War

"Alright, if that's how you feel, that's fine. I guess we will see ourselves out". He coolly responded, smoothing up his clothes and removing the invisible lint. He gestured with his head towards Mikael who knew it was time to go.

Mikael got the message and followed behind but not before both men pulling their guns out and firing towards everyone in the room, backing out.

Bullets flew all around the room hitting a couple of vases and windows , causing yells to be spewed out. A couple men took cover and reached for their firearms, firing back. A couple more men walked in, backing up Donovan and Mikael. They had the place surrounded. Screams erupted through the house as the half naked women ran out the house, fearing getting shot. Luckily the house was situated on it's own land. The next house was probably a couple miles ahead so no one would report to the police.

It wasn't his exact plan but he needed to get his message across. Nobody messed with his family and actually got away with it. You can try but I doubt you'd succeed. The DeLucas do win one way or another.

"You are going to pay for this!". Pierre yelled out as he ran after the car which sped down the driveway, exiting the current crime scene. Mikael was quick on the gas.

Donovan held his middle finger up out the window and chuckled, "Would love to see that". He muttered.

₰₰

The gates loudly buzzed as they opened. The two siblings who hadn't seen each in years made eye contact. One blankly looked at the other while the other rolled his eyes and scoffed

"Y'all pulled me out my chess game just to see this bitch ass nigga!". The younger sibling spat, looking at his brother. He hadn't changed one bit. The only thing he noticed was how his attitude seemed to be worse than before.

"Hey man, he paid a hefty price". The guard mentioned raising his hands.

"I will pay you double to take me back". He told him, being serious. Monty chuckled, shaking his head.