𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

Start from the beginning

This person an amateur cause why is the gun sideways—

"Stand the fuck up!"

"I hate when somebody tell me to do something just as I'm about to do it" I kissed my teeth rolling on my back. I don't take nothing serious.

⏰>>>

|𝒁𝒂𝒚𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑶𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒔|

__________________________________
Mine❤️

Bring cheetos pls x

Bet.

Today

Reply, u got me worried Leia

I'll eat fat ma if u reply rn

I'm finna call 911 and ion even fw 12

📷          🛠️         (Text message                🎙️)
_________________________________

"She not picking up and we supposed to be going on our date right now" I spoke to Roshaun otp.

"She's prolly asleep or something don't stress it."

"I'm finna pull up to her crib i'll call you back"

"Ight bet"

I hopped out the car then climbed up to the balcony. I know her neighbours be watching thinking 'fuck this nigga doing'. I only climb up when she mad at me, cuz when she mad at me leaves my ass out here.

I slid the glass door open and stepped into the bedroom. My eyes instantly glued to the blood on the floor.

"BAE!"

"NALEIA!"

I took out my phone and called Tooka.

"Code rojo bro"

"Aww shit!" I heard him scuffing around "Where you at?"

"Naleia's crib, i'll send the address" I hung up.

Code rojo (red) is a thing Tooka and I made up since we were kids. It means something very bad has happened to the extent that one of us is in deep danger and immediate action is essential or death can occur.

I searched around the room but everything was clean. No trace of anything. Tooka arrived and we spent almost an hour searching around the apartment hoping for some sort of clue.

"Who would kidnap her ass?"

I shrugged. We got many opps and she got two bitches who hates her guts so it could be anyone.

"Mane this is bullshit!" I punched the wall. "We gotta tell Rell"

"Her pop gon kill us bro"

"We don't know where she at right now or if she's even alive. It's better to tell ole man than keep him in the dark cause if we being honest here. Two niggas
is not enough to find a girl in this big city"

We headed to the trap and my heart was beating out my chest. As soon as everything was going great, something bad had to happen.

"We need to talk."

"Talk? Nigga this ain't the breakfast club" Rell replied without looking up from rubber banding the blue cheese.

"This is serious Rell" I said sternly and look he gave almost killed me. "It's about yo daughter"