16. Cunning Plans

Start from the beginning

"Yes and you decided to interrupt." His face fell but I was just kidding.

"Oh sorry I won't bother you." He was about to leave "I'm just kidding Mr Mehra why you are being so serious." He stopped and turned toward me.

"So was I. Come on, get ready, we need to leave for the agency." He had a smirk on his face Again! He thinks he is funny, funny my foot he is a jerk. Stomping my foot I went back to my room to get ready and no way in hell I am going with him today.

I took out my black shorts and black tee along with a chex shirt. After brushing my hair I made my way to the living room.

Mahi's Outfit

"Good morning Mahi beta

"Good morning Mahi beta." Aparna aunty greeted me as soon as she saw me coming. And of course her son was already there. He was in a black shirt paired with beige pants. I went and took my seat.

Kabir's Outfit

"So you enjoyed last night?" Aparna aunty served me and then took her seat

"Yes I did. I met Kirti and Nandini di, they are very sweet and kind." I took the first bite of the aloo paratha she made and as always they were super delicious.

"Good to hear that she sent me your picture from last time and you looked absolutely beautiful." Her words reminded me of last night when he said it. I looked at him and our eyes met for a millisecond before I looked away.

I was almost done when he asked, "You are coming with me right?" Why is he suddenly asking this? Whatever, I am not going with him. I opened my mouth to say no but Aparna aunty beat me to it.

"Of course she is coming with you, why are you asking?"

"No mom I have no problem but I think she doesn't want to come with me." Huh when did I say that? I mean I did say that but to myself and not him.

"It's not like that, I can hail an auto, he doesn't need to bother." I said looking at aunty.

"But you both are going to the same place then how can he be bothered right? Come on now go or you both will be late. I am also leaving in a bit." She said and went to her room.