Blood adoption name: Hadrian Regalus Romanoff-Black - Pure Blood
Blood adoption father: Regalus Acturus Black-Romanoff - Pure Blood
Blood adoption mother: Natasha Romanoff-Black née Romanoff - Long line of squibs
Blood adoption siblings: Wanda Natasha Romanoff-Black (twin sister) and Pietro Sirius Romanoff-Black (twin brother)

Date of birth: 31 July 1990
Current age: 15 years old
Creature: Demon
Mate: Unknown (will find out with the mate bond)

Abilities:
· Parselmouth
· Parselmagic
· Fire element control
· Interacting with the dead
· Shadow travel
· Making people see him as their worst fear
· Hyperthymesia
· Eidetic Memory

Lordships:
· Slytherin
· Ravenclaw 
· Hufflepuff
· Gryffindor
· Gaunt
· Le Fay
· Emrys

Heirships:
· Black
· Romanoff

____________________________________________

Birth name: Pietro Maximoff - Muggle born
Birth father: Django Maximoff - Muggle
Birth mother: Marya Maximoff - Muggle 
Birth siblings: Wanda Maximoff (twin sister) - Muggle born

Blood adoption name: Pietro Sirius Romanoff-Black - Pure Blood
Blood adoption father: Regalus Acturus Black-Romanoff - Pure Blood
Blood adoption mother: Natasha Romanoff-Black née Romanoff - Long line of squibs
Blood adoption siblings: Wanda Natasha Romanoff-Black (twin sister) and Hadrian Regalus Romanoff-Black (twin brother)

Date of birth: 31 July 1990
Current age: 15 years old
Creature: Veela
Mate: Unknown (will find out with the mate bond)

Abilities:
· Superhuman speed
· Superhuman stamina
· Superhuman reflexes
· Rapid healing
· Time manipulation
· Wind element control
· Interacting with creatures that fly
· Flying/Levitating
· Eidetic memory

Lordships:
None

Heirships:
· Black
· Romanoff

____________________________________________

Birth name: Wanda Maximoff - Muggle born
Birth father: Django Maximoff - Muggle
Birth mother: Marya Maximoff - Muggle
Birth siblings: Pietro Maximoff (twin brother) - Muggle born

Blood adoption name: Wanda Natasha Romanoff-Black - Pure Blood
Blood adoption father: Regalus Acturus Black-Romanoff - Pure Blood
Blood adoption mother: Natasha Romanoff-Black née Romanoff - Long line of squibs
Blood adoption siblings: Pietro Sirius Romanoff-Black and Hadrian Regalus Romanoff-Black (twin brothers)

Date of birth: 31 July 1990
Current age: 15 years old
Creature: Siren
Mate: Unknown (will find out with the mate bond)

Abilities:
· Telepathy
· Reality warping
· Energy absorption and projection
· Mind control
· Water element control
· Interacting with creatures that live under water
· Swimming (better than any human can)

Lordships:
None

Heirships:
· Black
· Romanoff

____________________________________________

Regalus, Pietro and Hadrian let a low whistle escape their lips when they saw the inheritance tests. 

"First of all, I want to accept all the Lordships." Hadrian told the goblin. Ragnok smirked and pulled seven boxes from under his desk.

"Place them on any finger you want, if you place more than one on a single finger then they will merge."

Hadrian opened the Slytherin box. Inside was a silver ring with an emerald green Slytherin crest on it. The teen but it on his right ring finger. He then opened the Guant box, extracting a thin golden ring with a diamond shaped black stone. Hadrian then placed it on his right ring finger, letting them both merge together.

"The Gaunt ring that you just put on had a curse and a horcrux belonging to the Dark Lord, you see. But as soon as we received it we took care of it and took both of them away, killing that part of the soul in the process."

Hadrian nodded in approval. He then opened the Emrys box and placed the ring with the Slytherin and Gaunt, the three of them merging. The Emrys ring was made with a beautiful black metal with a small emerald placed on top.

"Before I continue I want my brother Pietro to have the Gryffindor lordship and for my sister Wanda to have the Le Fay lordship," Hadrian announced. The five living beings in the room looked at him as if he was the craziest person to ever exist. "I can be generous from time to time, you know! But if you don't want them-"

He was cut midway through his sentence by two shrieks agreeing to receive the lordships and then engulfed into a hug by one person at each side. 

Wanda took the Le Fay ring from the box. It was exactly the same as the Emrys but instead of an emerald it was a ruby, she placed it on her right index finger. Pietro then took the Gryffindor ring and placed it on his right thumb. It was a gold band with the Gryffindor crest in red. Hadrian then finished accepting his lordships and then the three of them accepted their heirships (all three of them placing the Black and Romanoff heir ring on their left middle finger). 

"Now Pietro and Wanda own one sixth of the school each and I own the other four sixths. Merlin and Morgana did help the Founders create Hogwarts after all," Hadrian stated while they were leaving.

"So the three of us basicaly own Hogwarts?!" Pietro exclaimed.

"Yes we do but we won't reveal it just yet, we'll wait for the perfect moment to strike!" Wanda clapped her hands giddily with excitement.

"And we'll create chaos!" the three of them said together while simulating an explosing with their hands.

Regalus and Natasha just looked from behind, little smirks on their faces. "They will become Dumbledore's worst nightmare," he said. "They will become anyone's nightmare," his wife corrected him.