*6151-6155*

Chapter 6151: Back down, thunder!

"The president, they are going to change their minds, right."

Chu Yingming's voice was calm, and this result did not exceed his expectations.

From the very beginning, he felt that Di Beichen and the others would win.

Don't look at them as young, but in fact they are thoughtful and have detailed plans before doing everything.

The Emperor Patriarch has always been a person respected by the audience, and his wisdom and methods are outstanding even among all Patriarchs.

He is willing to support Di Beichen, and he certainly thinks that this matter has the possibility of success.

"If I didn't guess wrong, they have already started to retreat." Chu Yifeng sighed, "I shouldn't stop you just now."

Previously, Chu Yingming asked to help in the Emperor's clan, Chu Yifeng thought over and over again and still didn't take this risk.

Because, once the Emperor Family fails, their Chu Family will also pay a huge price.

Unexpectedly, the result was exactly the same as Chu Yingming had expected, and they also lost an excellent opportunity to make friends with the Emperor's family.

He missed this time, he's afraid it will be even more difficult to make a good relationship in the future.

Thinking of this, Chu Yifeng couldn't help but envy the Jiang family and Murong family. Their family also had two good sons.

Although this decision is very risky, once you win, the future gains will never be small.

With the usual temperament of the Emperor family, after this matter is over, the Jiang family and the Murong family will become their best allies. With the friendship of several juniors, this relationship will be stronger.

After thunder indulged for a moment, he looked at Di Beichen, with embarrassment in his ugly face, "Di Beichen, in my opinion, let's reconsider this matter."

Bite the scalp and say this sentence, Thunder only feels that all his strength has disappeared.

Even if Thunder did not make it clear, everyone present knew that he was softening!

Nangong Yuqing shook his hand, and sure enough, such a scene still happened!

From now on, no one in the younger generation will be able to compare with Di Beichen.

As the voice of thunder fell, the eyes of Di Beichen, Baili Hongzhuang, Ouyang Jifeng, Mo Yunjue and others all changed slightly, and their thoughts were different.

Di Beichen chuckled lightly and looked at thunder jokingly, "President Lei, what do you mean by discussing it later?"

"This guy is not our opponent now, so he thought about discussing it again. Why didn't I hear him say it before?"

Xiao Hei didn't care, and the anger on his face did not fade.

Previously, they have always been respectful and civil to the presidents. They were pressing us step by step, and they didn't give them any room to breathe.

If they were the ones who were at a disadvantage, Lei Ming and others must have solved them all without hesitation.

"Isn't this President Lei that shameless? You can see it from the beginning when he put on that face."

Xiao Bai shrugged, although these five president are the enemies, it is clear that the president Lei is the most annoying.

Thunder Ming thought that after he had let go of soft words, Di Beichen would end all this happily, but he never thought that Di Beichen felt that he was not clear enough, so he deliberately asked him to make it clear. Is it just to make him lose face in front of everyone and never look up again?