*5731-5735*

Chapter 5731: Comfort, Baili Yanche!

"Xiao Hei, I don't think we should be anxious to find it. Let's go in that direction."

Baili Hongzhuang's expression is calm, "I think this sound is not only calling us, other people should have heard it too.

In this case, it's not a bad thing to arrive later, you may meet familiar people."

"The master, Don't you think this voice appears strange?" Xiao Hei asked in confusion.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "It's really strange. If I didn't guess wrong, this voice must be heard by the practitioners who entered this time. He has such strength after all.

At such a distance, the music can still be so clear. It must be that a senior of the fairyland has not fallen yet, or some other treasure has come out.

In short, after we get there, we must be careful."

"If it is an old monster who has not fallen for so many years, and stays in a place with such a strong vitality every day to practice, then the cultivation level must be beyond our imagination."

A trace of fear flashed in Baili Hongzhuang's eyes. If she didn't want to take this opportunity to reconcile with everyone, she was really not interested in the source of this music.

Even if there are any treasures, it is too difficult to get them.

Seeing that Baili Hongzhuang had already made a judgment in her heart, Xiao Hei also felt relieved.

"This sound is so special, I don't know where it comes from." Baili Yanche turn his gaze to the endless grassland ahead.

Ling'er glanced at Baili Yanche, "Let's follow this sound, maybe we can find Hongzhuang.

It's been so long since we've been here, except for you. I haven't seen a single figure."

"You are also from Xianyu anyway, do you know anything about this situation?" Baili Yanche asked.

Ling'er shook her head, "Unless I can break through to the Glory Moon Realm and break the seal, I am afraid I can't remember anything."

"Actually, you are also pretty good like this, in order not to break through to the Bright Moon Realm, you have to work hard to suppress it. You don't need to worry about this at all." Baili Yanche joked with a smile.

Ling'er's eyes narrowed, and she looked straight at Baili Yanche, "Are you owed?"

"My cultivation base is no weaker than you.the days of unilaterally bullying me are gone forever." Baili Yanche chuckled lightly.

Ling'er got angry and just about to have an attack, she listened to Baili Yanchee and said, "You also want to start, don't you mean that the longer the suppression, the stronger the combat effectiveness after breakthrough?

Maybe this is the opportunity God has given you. It has its own arrangement, and you don't have to think about it all the time."

The clenched fist quietly loosened, Ling'er expression was a bit unnatural, and she didn't expect that the guy who had always been beaten normally would suddenly say something to comfort her. It was really unaccustomed.

"You don't pretend that you know everything." Ling'er curled his lips, "Let's go quickly, don't continue to delay."

With the help of the blood spirit stone, Baili Hongzhuang and Xiao Hei Yuanli accumulate extremely quickly.

Vaguely, Baili Hongzhuang felt that she was not far from Zhong Limu's original state.

Nowadays, she needs to pause every time she practices, otherwise she will break through.