*5831-5835*

Chapter 5831: Damage after comparison!

With his mental power, after penetrating two meters into the ground, he felt like an extremely hard boulder, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't penetrate into it.

For cultivators, everyone may have different levels of combat effectiveness, but the difference in spiritual power is not very large.

After all, there is no way for you to improve your mental power. It has always been to improve your cultivation level. It is too difficult to be much stronger than ordinary people.

"Don't forget, Baili Hongzhuang is a 9th-grade pharmacist. The spiritual power of the pharmacist is stronger than ordinary people. Besides, she is still a saint of light?"

Raising the eyebrows, although I don't want to admit it, I have to say that under this kind of halo, Baili Hongzhuang is really good enough to make people enviable.

For so many years, Xiao SeWu has crowned the title of the Saint of Light. Everyone only thinks that it is just her luck. The real strength has never been more prominent than that of the Saint of Light.

But when Baili Hongzhuang became the Saint of Light, what everyone cares about most is not the name of Saint of Light, but herself.

Because her own brilliance is already more dazzling than the title of Saintess of Light.

"Baili Hongzhuang is understandable in this way, but why is the Di Beichen also OK?"

The corners of the man's lips twitched slightly. The speed of the blood spirit stone is no slower than Baili Hongzhuang.

Usually, in an area ten meters wide, it would be good if everyone could find a blood spirit stone. Di Beichen was not like that at all.

I saw him digging here and there. Every time he can dig out a blood spirit stone. When he is lucky, he can even dig out several blood spirit stones at a time. It can't be all luck, right? ?

The "this" woman was stunned. She didn't know how to explain this situation.

"Look at the two of them again." The man pointed to Baili Yanche and Ling'er not far away. He first noticed these two people because of their outstanding looks, and then it was because of the two. Human speed.

Fortunately, except for these four people, the performance of others is still very normal, which makes them believe that it is not that they are too weak, but that their mental power is exaggerated.

"Baili Hongzhuang and the others are people who can't be judged by common sense, don't you think Murong Jing and Chu Yingming are not too far apart? Just think about it, and you will feel better."

Murong Jing:"

Chu Yingming:"

As the first cultivator started to rest after his mental weakness, successive cultivators also the mental energy was exhausted and began to rest.

After the mental energy was exhausted, everyone's faces were no longer the same, and every subtle expression was tired.

Normally You won't feel such uncomfortable feeling when your vitality is exhausted, but after exhaustion of your mental energy, it feels like you haven't rested for a long time, and your head hurts like needles.

This feeling makes everyone very sad. Not used to it, all of them are sitting and resting with their heads in their hands.

As the mental power is gradually exhausted, Baili Hongzhuang also feels very uncomfortable in her head, but she knows that she must completely drain the mental power. This is the only way. Their mental power can be improved.