Tree

(Hello readers, the story has reached 11k reads. ☣)

Izuku walked through the dark streets of Musutafu. He didn't know why he decided to leave the League of Villains headquarters but if he saw an interesting Quirk he would take it. He continued to walk until he heard footsteps which caused him to duck into cover in an alleyway. A hero who Izuku couldn't identify ran by. After Izuku's assault on the forest training camp he had obtained multiple Quirks which allowed him to circumvent his weaknesses. One of his weaknesses was range. Izuku decided to utilise one of the newer Quirks he had obtained which was named 'Bone Break'. Izuku pointed in the direction of the hero and he heard a yell of pain as all of the bones in the hero's body shattered. A wet splat echoed throughout the street as the hero's face caved in and blood splattered across the ground. Izuku exited the alleyway and walked over to what was once a hero and he located a handheld radio. He heard a call for help from police forces.

"We need heroes at the border of the Quirkless district. We need reinforcements, the Quirkless are rebelling."

A smile spread across Izuku's face as he began to walk in the direction of the Quirkless district. As he walked he hummed a song to himself.

(I won't specify which song, you decide. ☣)

{Twenty minutes later}

Izuku heard yelling as he approached the Quirkless district. He saw a police barricade which he couldn't see past. He then decided to approach the barricade.

Due to the noise it took some time before he was noticed by police forces. They took too long. Izuku began to emit Midorium. Some of the police officers began to turn their heads and only one managed to turn around in time to see Izuku flipping the bird before an explosion vaporised the police officers. Before anyone could move Izuku disappeared and without making a sound a small, brown rat ran into an alleyway.

{Twelve minutes later}

Izuku arrived at the League of Villains headquarters. He opened the door to be greeted by the sight of Tomura picking up a shot glass before it disintegrated in his hand and a clear liquid covered his shirt.

"Hello Izuku." Kurogiri greeted Izuku as he entered the room.

"What happened with him?" Izuku asked.

"Dabi challenged him to a drinking game in which everytime they breathed they had to take a shot. Dabi can hold his breath for a very long time." Kurogiri replied.

"That makes sense, his fire would eat all of the air so he would need to hold his breath if he over uses it. Where is everyone?" Izuku asked.

"Dabi said he was going "to hit the sack", almost everyone else is asleep and Dobinz is out hunting for his food." Kurogiri responded.

"Well, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." Izuku said as he walked towards the only other door.

"Goodnight Izuku." Kurogiri said.

Izuku walked down the hallway which led to the to the rooms which the League slept in and as he passed by Dabi's room he heard a noise which could only be described as a sack being hit. Izuku continued to walk down the hallway until he reached the door to his room. He then entered his room before laying on his bed and going to sleep.

{Elsewhere}

Izuku opened his eyes to see some kind of tree. The tree was silver and it didn't have any leaves, the tree seemed to be constantly moving as new branches and roots appeared. Most of the roots and branches pulsed with energy but there were others which were dim and didn't emit even the faintest glow. Izuku attempted to say something but he found that he couldn't. Izuku felt himself being drawn towards one of the roots so he approached it. When he reached the root he placed his hand on it and visions flashed before his eyes. He saw the hideout in flames as All for One battled All Might. He saw Izumi and Shoto attempting to fight off the League of Villains but without One for All they would lose. Izuku stepped onto the root so he could see if he could go back to his reality before he slipped and hit his head on another root.

Izuku woke up. His head hurt but he knew that he had to help his friends. He opened the door to his room to see that nothing was wrong, so he went to the bar area to see that there weren't flames or a super villain fighting a regular villain. He didn't find anyone there. Then, he heard a knock on the door.

"Hello, pizza."

Izuku turned his head to call out to see who ordered pizza when the door was kicked in. Multiple heroes rushed into the room and before Izuki could do anything his vision went dark.