(34) Finding a way

Start from the beginning

"Sunghoon...Get out of the bus and help grandpa, eomma and others from outside while Jay will help them from inside...Is that clear?"

"Yes boss"

They both said and sunghoon held onto the window and managed to jump out of the bus...He was a member of a mafia gang...He had a lot of experiences like these...So it was not difficult for him...

Jay peeked through the window making sure sunghoon was safe...

"Eomma! Come"

Jay called Mrs. Kim who was clutching the middle seat tightly...

Mrs. Kim slowly started walking towards Jay...She gasped when the bus moved a little...

"It's okay! It's okay! Come...Hold my held"

Jay extended his hand as much as he could and she caught his hand holding it tightly...Jay too pulled her towards himself...

Sunghoon saw her silhouette through the shattered mirror...He reached and grabbed her...Pulling her out of the bus...

She was so weak and disoriented that when her feet touched the land she fell on the ground breathing heavily...

"Mrs. Kim! Are you okay?"

Sunghoon asked and got a nod as a reply...

"Grandpa! Come on!"

Jay called the old man who was shaking in fear...

"I- I cant-"

"Grandpa! You can! Please! We'll all die like this! So please!!"

Jay yelled causing him to take a deep breath and try again to walk towards the back window...

He reached Jay who held his hand to give him support...

"Come on grandpa! You can do it..."

The old man looked back at his grandson who gave him a firm nod...He closed his eyes and jumped...

Sunghoon caught him as he jumped...As soon as he did...The bus slipped a little more into the ditch... Causing them to loose their balance... Taehyung still held jimin's hand tightly...As they gained their balance the first thing he did was cup jimin's cheeks and ask him if he was okay...

"Sunoo! You're next!"

Jay called his breathing unstable...

"Hyung!"

Sunoo looked back at his brother

"GO SUNOO! I PROMISE WE'LL COME JUST AFTER YOU OKAY?"

Jimin yelled reassuring his brother who was already on the verge of crying...

"Promise?"

He asked almost choking on his tears

"Promise!"

Jimin said and gave him a nod along with a small smile...

Sunoo turned towards Jay and before jumping out he glanced back at his brother who was in Taehyung's arms...

He knew taehyung won't let anything happen to jimin...So he jumped...

Sunghoon caught him by his waist holding him in place while Sunoo's hands were on his shoulders...

"Are you okay?"

Sunghoon asked looking at the boy whose hands were shaking...

"Yeah...Thanks"

Sunoo nodded while thanking sunghoon...

Jimin looked at the driver who was a middle aged man...He was as scared as everyone...praying for his dear life...

"Sir!"

Jimin called the driver who looked at him

"You go!"

"W-What"

The driver asked not believing what jimin said

"Yes! Please"

"N-No i can't go before your family-"

"You're not a part of our family that doesn't mean your life is not precious! Please go! We don't have much time..."

The driver cried not knowing how to thank jimin...But he knew the importance of time...He slowly went towards Jay...But as he moved the bus again slipped a little...

"DONT STOP! KEEP MOVING!"

Jay told the driver who followed his words and reached the end of the bus...

"Come on Jump!"

The driver jumped out as soon as Jay said...

Now it was Misa, Jay, Taehyung and Jimin inside the bus...

--------------------------------

Comment please! They keep me motivated!