Take it Deep

I have an idea! This is about a nerd that loves to be taken advantage of....especially by the football team enjoy ;)
***
You could hear nothing but the sounds of sucking and skin to skin contact in the locker rooms of United Baker High School. It sounded as if there was a full blown orgy going on. Which there was but no one every happened to check what goes on inside the football team showers room, which I had to say is more than just showering.

"Here put this in your mouth." Devon the quarter back told me as he stuffed his ridiculously large meat down my throat and proceeded to deep throat me with any mercy, his hand in my hair tightly. I don't know when but Devon came and up came the next player ready to but suck of.
"Open up." Andy another player teased me while his member on my lips covering them in pre cum.
"Ahh." I opened my mouth wide and he immediately shoved his meat in making me gag but that only seem to turn him on as he also brutally face fucked me. As Andy was taking advantage of my mouth I felt to other guy's step up next to me. One of them came up behind me from where I was on the ground and grabbed my already hard nipples roughly making me whimper as Andy proceeded to hit the back of my throat before coming, making my sallow it all.

"Guys I think we should reward our little nerd, don't you guys think?" Devon asked the boys. Before I knew I was on my back on the locker floor and one of the team members was sucking me off. It wasn't really that hard since I was no where near the size of these guys but it still felt good. I moaned as he flicked his tonuge out over my head making me tremble and anticipate that I wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer. He suddenly stopped sucking and put his ass in the air and wiggling it around like it was a piece of meat.
"Anyone who wants a piece can have it." he said while spreading his cheeks, giving the rest the team a view of his quivering rosebud.
"Let's give our nerd a break and let him watch the show." Jack the second quarter back said while getting in position behind Adrian who had been sucking me off. Devon pulled me off the floor with weak knees but I couldn't help but stare at the scene before me.
Adrian moaned as Jack poured the lube onto his rosebud and spread it along his crack. I watched with the rest of the team as Jack angled his head right at Adrian's hole right before slamming home with no mercy fucking him raw. Adrian screamed out in pleasure and pain as Jack brutally fucked him within an inch of his life. Another player came up in front of Adrian gripping his black hair.
"You liked being fucked don't you, in front of everybody too, your so dirty." He said before shoving his meat down Adrian throat. He gaged but took him in all the way with an open mouth.
***
Tehe I'm such a pervert. Part 2 of Take it Deep will be up soon.