Classic

I love a classic Nerd x Jock , vote if you agree :)

Not again I thought as I was pushed up agaisnt a locker by none other Tyler Rider , the football team number one quarter back and my number one bully.

"Listen fag I need you to do this project with me so I can get an A, if I don't my mom will take me outta football and that CANNOT happen." he said with venmon in his voice, enough to kill a whale and trust me I knew how much it took to kill a whale.

No you selfish dick ! was what I wanted to say but instead , " O-ok, b-but one r-request." I said timdly. He could aleast do this for me.

"What." he pressed against me making stare up at his big cat-like green eyes, much prettier than my soft brown eyes.

"Y-you have t-to use my actual name, not f-fag." I said blushing, trying not to look like his body being pressed up against me wasn't effecting me.

"Fine...Jake, meet me at my house tonight at 7 and don't be late or I'll fine your ass and drag you back." he said with the roll of his eyes. " Here's my number and adress, call me when you get outside." he added grabbing my phone and inputting everything.He shoved me back my phone and I coundn't help but feel shivers running up my spine. Holy shit I'm going to Tlyer's.

**********

I looked at my phone to see that it was already 6:00, yikes as a gay person I knew I took foreever to get ready even to go to someone house...not that I ever been.Anyway I hopped in the shower and washed my hair with peaches and cream shampoo, mmm my favorite. I put on a cute blue sweatshirt with Nyan Cat flying across it with no shirt underneath , and a pair Levi's skinny blue geans with light blue Vans. I grabbed my phone, backpack, and my house keys and walked out the door and locked it behind me.

It turn's out I am really bad at drections cause it seem I could not fine Tlyer's house.He lived in the super rich neigborhood that had pretty front yards and expensive cars in all the dirveways.I looked at my phone to see that it was already 6:30.  I had already had spent 30 mins looking for this assholes house. But I can't deny I wasn't exticed to see him. Not that I had feelings or anything for him, not like he was gay anyway.

After I went in a circle for the thrid time I decided to just call him already, it was getting closer and closer to 7 anyway.

Ring..Ring..." Hello?" wow he voice sounded sexy over the phone.

"H-hello Tlyer this is J-jake..from school." ugh why did you say that of course he knew you are from school.

"Where are you, you should hve been here by now." he said angryly Well it's not my fault all these damn houses look the same.

"I'm s-sorry I got lost, all the houses look the s-same." Even though he was being a douche, I still didn't want him to be mad at me.

He sighed, " where are you now." Hm was it me or did his voice get softer.

"On a street called S-spooner Avene."

"Wow, you are right in front of my house." He laughed.

"W-what b-but-" I was cut off when I heard the front door of the house I was standing in opened, and there was Tyler standing there with only a pair of sweats that were riding low on his hips..so low I could see that V line going down..Jake focus!

"Well get in here already, it's cold as hell." I blushed and quickly walked up the front steps to his house. Woah. It was huge inside, a huge living room with a flat screen Tv, and a awesome kitchen with marble counter tops.Everything was so clean.All the sudden I felt a hand pushing my lower back up the stairs and down the hallway.