Missing glasses

Cool Emo x Nerd :) Enjoy!

Man where are they! I thought frantically as I searched through my gym locker trying to find my glasses. I coundn't see within two inches of my face with out them. I removed all my stuff, yet again with out finding any trace of them. How could they have just disappeared!

"Looking for something?" came a deep voice from behind him. He didn't even have to look to know it was, and it sent shivers down his back. He turned around to see it was none other than Spider, the emo bad boy that every one dared not cross. He had jet black hair with sharp brown eyes, and snake bites that made his pink lips look even more plump, and kissable. Focus Evan! Don't get lost in his face.

"Y-yea I seem to have misplaced my g-glasses." I said shyly looking down. Just being alone with him was making me feel weird, bad enough I had a crush on him since forever.

~Sprider P.O.V~

He was just so damn cute, bad enough he barely had a towel around him. The only that was stopping me form raping him was the fact we where in the school's locker room. But then again that's never stopped me before.

"Oh you mean these's?" I held up Evan glasses knowing damn well they were his, piff I was the one who took them after all.He perked up at the sight of them.

"Yea" he said his eyes widening. I smirked.

"Well," I walked slowly over to him standing in front of him and leaning against him till his back was pushed up against the lockers with his brown eyes with golden flecks were looking up at me through his eye lashes, " What would you do to get them back."

I felt his breath catch in his throat as I grabbed both his hands and pinned them above his head.

"S-spider w-what are you doing." he said timidly. But I knew he wanted this, I could see it in his eyes. I placed his glasses on top of the lockers where I knew he definitely coundn't reach, the short stack he was.

"Show me what you would do to get them back."

~Evan P.O.V~

I stared shyly back up at him, I think I had a feeling on what he wanted, but it was so embarrassing!

"Well? I'm waiting." he said smirking yet again.

I blushed, turning around timidly dropping the white towel that had been around me. I felt my body heating up at the sudden draft I was now feeling cause the towel was gone. I sudden felt his hand grabbed my ass slightly in his hands.

"You have such a nice ass, way better tan some of these slut's here." I blushed at the compliment,then gasped as he suddenly spread my cheeks. My *ahem* rubbed up against the cold locker doors.

"Ah Spider please." I begged him. Suddenly I felt one of his fingers enter me and I moaned so loud he had to cover my mouth with one hand while he continued to sisccor me with the other.

'"Please what" he asked while pushing his whole body against me. He removed his hand from my mouth and started pumping my *ahem*.I think I was going insane with pleasure.

~Spider P.O.V~

"P-please, fuck me." I heard him moan. God he was so sexy, I felt like I was about to explode, but the only place I wanted to was inside him.

"Whatever you want." I quickly pulled down my zippers to reveal my *ahem*. Evan took one look at it and his mouth fell open. I smirked.

"Like what you see?" I said swinging it around for good measure watching his eyes follow.

"Uh huh." I pushed him against the lockers with my *ahem* pushing betine his cheeks.

"Do you want it inside you?" i asked, my mouth against his ear. He whimpered.He so damn cute.

~Evan P.O.V~

I whimpered. He so freaking sexy, he could make me do anything with that voice.

"How much do you want it inside you Evan." Hearing him use my voice like that nearly made me cum altogether.

"I-i want it inside." I said sticking my ass out ans spreading my cheeks for him. I looked back a him with my face flushed and dick aching. His eyes glowed for a minute before he grabbed my hips and push inside me none to slowly.

"Ohh Spider !" I moaned none to quietly.I didn't really care at this point, I was too busy about the get my brains fucked out by the hottest guy in school. He slowly pulled out, before slamming back in with full force. We both moaned at that time.

"Your so damn time." Spider grunting while pumping inside me and gipping my hips so hard I knew there were gonna be bruises when we was done.

"Your so big." I said while feeling complete pleasure with a tingle of pain. What made it all the more better was that we was at school and anyone could just walk in on us, that just made it more exciting.He suddenly turned my face to his and kissed me.My whole face turned bright pink as he countied to kiss with passion and fuck me like a whore at the same time.

"Spider I'm going to cum!" I said when he let my face go.He smirked and grabbed my *ahem* and started to pump in time with his trust making me go insane with pleasure.

"Cum baby." Minutes later I was cumming all over Spider hand, and him in side me. When  he was finally done, it actually started to drip out making me blush as he stared at my twitching entrance. He smirked and reached over my head to grab my glasses which I cound'nt reach. I'm such a shorty I thought as I looked down blushing while pushing my glasses up my nose. He suddenly made me look up at him holding my chin. My face too the tip of my ears got even pinker.

"I-i've always had a crush on you!" Idiot! Why did you just yelled that. He smirked.

" Your so cute Evan, I knew you had a crush on me the whole year."

"Y-you did?" I cound'nt believe it.

"You think I never saw you looking at me?" he laughed " I always saw you Evan." he said smiling down at me. I blushed and suddenly stood on my toes and kissed him,he was surprised at first before kissing me back, slightly pushing me against the lockers again.

"Come to my house later." He picked up the towel and started wiping my off, "I want to ask you something."

"O-ok." We both fixed our self's then went our separate ways.I wonder what he wants to ask me I though as I made way down the hall.

**********

Comment if you like this,tell me if want a part 2 or maybe a  short  story outta this, I'll make it a book by it's self but if I don't get anything I won't focus on it , P.S I post a one shot every day or once a week , I would be faster if I had more  ideas to go off off *hint hint* bye now :)