PLEASE HELP!!

Oka, so I've re-updated this story wayyy more than planned, but now I need you guy's ideas fro my new story which may not even be happening. 

So, I had this idea for an epic crossover in the riordianverse (I probably spelled that wrong).

Anyway, the crossover will include Greek/roman, Norse, and Egyptian. Then I realized that Percy had crossovers (kinda?) with both of these worlds. So I wanted to add another pantheon to the mix.

(Drumroll please!) THE AZTECS!! 

Magnus mentioned in The Hammer Of Thor  that he would totally believe somebody if they came and told him that he had a second cousin who was the daughter of Quetzalcoatl in Houston.

So I decided to add Aztec gods to the mix. 

The problem is, I'm not Rick Riordan and cannot make myths fun, especially when I started to research about Aztecs and found out that their history is too complicated. I still want to write it though, even though I will probably give up halfway. 

So here is my first question for you all.

1. Should I make a separate story for the Aztecs or just explain about them briefly in the crossover?

Also, I'm not sure if someone has written a story or something about this, so please tell me if someone already did. I also found an entire wiki about an Aztec camp for demigods, but my story (if it's going to happen) will be different from that. 

So, moving on

So, moving on. I just got the idea that I should add another pantheon to the mix. I decided on (drumroll please) INDIAN GODS!! Main character will be Ana Dakkar, from Daughter of the Deep. 

So here are my questions.

2. Should Ana enter as just Captain Nemo's descendant, or should I add an Indian god to the mix?

3. If Ana would be some descendant of a god, should she have her own story or should I just introduce her briefly in the crossover?

4. Should Ana even be in the crossover, or would it be too much?

So here are the final questions!

1. Should I make a separate story for the Aztecs or just explain about them briefly in the crossover?

2. Should Ana enter as just Captain Nemo's descendant, or should I add an Indian god to the mix?

3. If Ana would be some descendant of a god, should she have her own story or should I just introduce her briefly in the crossover?

4. Should Ana even be in the crossover, or would it be too much?

Please comment your ideas!

I honestly don't think anyone will answer but I will really appreciate if you do! Also, if you know some stories similar to what I'm trying to do, please tell me!

Also disclaimer: All of these stories may not even happen, they are just an idea in my head.

Thanks!