Nasty Wind Gods Make My Job So Much Harder

Disclaimer-all characters belong to Rick Riordan
Percy pov
We circled around for a while then suddenly the helicopter lurched forwards. Then sideways. Then backwards. And sideways again. "Angry wind spirits," Thalia muttered, "must be here," "Right, jump out," I opened the door and wind rushed in. I walked straight forward, used the blessing of chaos, and swooped upwards.Jason, Reyna and Thalia soon were stopping beside me. Frank walked out and looked like he was going to turn into a bird again, but realized he could fly, so stoped. Hazel came after and Annabeth forgot all about our quest and flew around in circles. We ignored her and squeezed through the wind. There were an army of monsters, waiting.

We fought best as could, but strong wind and floating in the air make our jobs much harder. I decided to just send them all to Tartarus. The sword was there, chained. This was too easy. I slashed the chained with lightning and hurricane, but the chains didn't budge. Everyone else tried it with their weapons, but none of that worked. I kicked the chain. To my surprise, the chained loosened a bit. "Everyone kick the chains," I screamed over strong wind. We all gathered around. "1,2,3 go!" We kicked it and the chained loosened completely. The sword plummeted down. Jason dove for it. He went out of sight quickly. A few minutes later, which felt like a few hours, Jason popped up, holding the sword triumphantly. Reyna kissed him passionately. I presented him a sheath with a "good job, bro," "3 down, 1 to go,"

We went back to our helicopter where Annabeth was waiting. "You got the sword?" "Yes," "oh," she said sounding a little disappointed. "Where were you? Didn't Chiron assign you to this quest so you could help?" "Um-er-," she stuttered. "I need the bathroom," She ran of. I shook my head. I can't believe I once loved her! Anyways, we landed and I went back to my private villa for some rest. Hazel, Frank, Reyna and Jason did the same. 1 hour later, I saw Annabeth slouching out of the helicopter and into the motel room.

A/N sorry this is sooo short, longer chap will be out today or tomorrow