The Betrayal

Disclaimer-all characters belong to Rick riordan

Third person
Peace. Finally after the war with Gaea, Percy Jackson could finally settle down with his soon to be fiancé, Annabeth Chase. He had the ring ready, after all he had made it himself in Hephaestus' forge, working everyday for a week. He also got Athena's permission to marry her. After the campfire , he went to get everything ready. To his surprise, his wise girl was already there. Wait. That definitely wasn't her. Annabeth look-alike was kissing a new son of Hermes, Cormac Miller. "Sooooo'" said Cormac flirtatiously, "When are you going to break up with that idiot son of Poseidon?" "Tonight," said Annabeth look-alike, "I can't stand him any longer!" There was another son of Poseidon? Why didn't anyone tell him? But he really needed to propose soon, so he decided to respectfully ask the pair to move a bit. "Hey," he started "could you please move, I have to get ready to propose to my girlfriend-," he trailed of. "Wise girl,?" The Annabeth look alike was actually Annabeth. He wanted to double over in pain, it hurt so much. "P- Percy, I can explain," "Save it," he said forcefully, "I went to hell for you and if this is the payment I get, I'm done,"He punched Cormac and ran back to his cabin in tears, only stoping when he saw his father in front of him. "Percy, I disown you for trying to hurt another camper purposely. You are not my son," with that Poseidon left in a swirl of water. Tears dripped down his face as he packed his stuff. "Wait. Percy," He turned to see Thalia, looking as beautiful as ever. But she's in the hunters, he reminded himself. "You can't stop me Thals," he said sadly, " There's nothing for me here," "I'm not going to stop you," she said, "I'm going with you," "But your in the hunters!" Percy protested. "I caught feelings for someone else and I'm sick of fighting for the gods and this place is full of backstabbing cheaters," She looked as if she didn't want to press the matter,and Percy had enough experience with that, so he stopped asking questions.

Percy pov
We decided to go to my mom's house because she was the only thing I had left. But when we opened the door 3 bodies were found lying on the ground. Mom's, Paul's and Estelle's. There was a note stuck on the fridge.

Dear Percy,
I hoped you liked the present I gave you!
Love, Cormac

It was written in blood. "NOOO," I yelled. "Cormac Miller, I swear on the river styx that I will get revenge on you," I broke down and sobbed over my mothers body.Thalia put an arm around me. Together, we walked out into the unknown.

Jason Grace pov

I was broken. The girl I loved, the girl I would do anything for, had cheated on me. I walked in on Piper making out with some random mortal in OUR BEDROOM. After a few punches at the mortal, Zach I left. Jupiter then disowned me for that. I went to new Rome, because I couldn't stand the memories I made at CHB with Piper. But of course, I was viewed as a traitor there and was no longer welcomed in the legion. Only Reyna made an attempt to be nice to me. I couldn't believe I chose Piper over her. But it was too late now, she probably hates me. I decided to leave. I packed and mounted a Pegasus to fly to New York. Maybe I could get a new life there, but close to camp whenever I needed help, though I made a vow to never go there unless absolutely
necessary. I landed in front of the Empire State Building and told the pegasus to go back to CJ. I walked for a while when I heard a voice. "Honestly, Grace how thick can you get, not noticing someone following you for an hour?" "Reyna? What are you doing here?" "Leaving, I'm sick of being praetor. Don't get me wrong, I love the legion, but the weight was just to much to bear. Also, I'm sick of fighting for the Gods without any payment.So I followed you," she finished. We walked around until we found 2 familiar faces.

Percy? Thalia? What are you doing here?