The New Enemy

Disclaimer- all characters belong to Rick Riordan
Percy pov
Both of them where rushed to the infirmary where Apollo himself was called to tend to them, luckily, Apollo expected recovery, although he was unsure about the "full". I went back to the crime scene and saw a note, stuck to a sword that obviously was used to stab the pair.The note said.

                                                              Dear Camp Olympia,
                                                              Don't expect this to be my last attack!
                                                              Kronos is not working alone
                                                              Love, T

I looked closer at the sword and gasped. It was my old sword, Riptide, which I threw it away because it had so many memories. "Hey!" I yelled. The campers panicking near by looked at me immediately, like if they didn't they would die. "Isn't this Percy Jackson's old sword?" I asked, holding up riptide. The crowd parted and Annabeth rushed to me.She examined it and gasped. "It is!" then looked ant me suspiciously. "How do you know that?" Crap. I had to think of a story fast. "Uh-I went with chaos to recruit him, and this sword was in his hands," Annabeth looked satisfied with this story. Wow, she called herself a daughter of Athena, the wisdom goddess.

I MMed Chaos as soon as i got back to my cabin. "Omega, I was just about to MM you, I found about an enemy that Kronos is allying with," "He already attacked, Travis Stoll and Katie Gardener are in the infirmary. "Very well, the enemy is Thanatos, he has gone to the dark side,"

"Why have you called us here, Omega?" asked Chiron, bowing slightly. "I messaged my father and he told me something about the attack that happened recently," All the characters looked at me with a mixture of awe and fear. "The enemy is Thanatos, he has gone to the dark side," All chaos broke out. Finally, the campers went out to train, though I don't know how they could fight death-literally. Maybe I could send him to Tartarus, using the blessing of Tartarus.

Alpha pov:
I ripped down 100 dummies, blowing of my anger. Wow, Piper really got her dads genes. Acting.I couldn't wait till the last day, she would really get it then. Suddenly I heard the door open and close with a bang.Percy arrived from the big house meeting. "What happened?" "Thanatos is the enemy, he is allying with Kronos," 3 hours later, we came out of the planning room, exhausted. We decided to fight him with all our power, and when his was weak enough, we could send him to Tartarus.And, after some discussion with Chaos, we divided that the only way to kill death would be to make him alive. Chaos suggested the physicians cure, and sent some of the army to a quest to find it. Suddenly, the couch horn sounded twice.

An attack, again?