🅞🅝🅔 {🔞}

♥ "For fuck's sake." Taehyung sighed as he walked inside of his house. He had had a long day at work and he just wanted to unwind. He wasn't even the slightest bit surprised when he walked inside and the smell in the air hadn't changed since he left. No cleaning or cooking had taken place, meaning his boyfriend had sat on his ass the whole day.

♥ Taehyung was very heteronormative, for a gay person at least. He wanted a boyfriend that was a trophy to his success and submissive to each word he said. Taehyung wanted to be the standard bread winner of the household and the one in control, so it was rather surprising when he started dating Jimin.

♥ Jimin was not one to take orders and liked to intentionally disobey Taehyung to get a rise out of the man. The two of them coincidentally got together at a work party, both reluctant to attend and they crossed paths at the bar. After having too much to drink, they ended the night by hooking up in the back of Jimin's brand new car.

♥ One messy hookup turned into two and then three and then they never stopped. Following that, a confusing friends-with-benefits situation turned into actual dating for them. Even though at the beginning of their relationship there was a big power difference, it suddenly shifted benefitting them both in different ways.

♥ The reason why Jimin was at the work party in the first place was because he was the son of the CEO of the company. After they were official, Taehyung, a mere new employee, was soon promoted to the head director of his division. The pay increase was astronomical compared to what he had previously been making.

♥ The new perks were very persuasive, but that wasn't the reason they got together. Taehyung wasn't using Jimin and he genuinely thought that he would be fine without him. Despite their many fights and breakups, the pair never seemed to actually part ways.

♥ Soon a year passed and the couple was somehow even more dysfunctional. The arguing was daily, but the sex was often and passionate. It was unhealthy to say the least, but that didn't stop them.

♥ "Jimin..." Taehyung's voice rang through the almost empty home as he took off his trench coat. He hung it on the coat rack instinctively and started to search for his boyfriend.

♥ He made his way to the kitchen since he didn't hear a response. One thing the man wasn't expecting was his boyfriend to be sitting on the kitchen counter completely naked. Taehyung's lips parted into an amused smirk initially, but a frown overtook his expression.

♥ "You were taking forever." Jimin grinned and spread his legs, making sure everything was out on display. Taehyung was visibly not in the mood, but for things like this, Taehyung needed to spell it out for him.

♥ "I'm not in the mood for your games Jimin. I just got back from my nine to five. Unlike someone who doesn't do shit for this house." Taehyung made the situation clear and tried his best not to give into his hyung's advances.

♥ "Fuck, Tae. You can be a real bore sometimes. You need to relax and think about what's right in front of you." Jimin retorted and gestured to his own body. His body was the prize for working hard all day. Taehyung clenched his jaw and pushed his tongue on the inside of his cheek. He looked away and then back at Jimin to respond.

♥ "It's not like this is even new. You should really stop selling yourself out like a slut." Taehyung stepped closer to the man on the counter. His sharp gaze only turned Jimin on even more, he wanted Taehyung to be pissed off.

♥ "How about you let off some steam. Use all that pent of frustration to fuck me. I know you want to babe." Jimin continued his act, ignoring Taehyung's previous words. Placing his hand on the younger male's chest, he slid it down further until it rested on Taehyung's belt. "Come on. Do I need to beg you?"