He laughed.

“Want to know what doesn’t seem right? Getting a phone call at 10 o’clock at night telling me that my sister has been prostituting herself, selling drugs AND using them...and the worst part is, you knew it all. This whole time I was freaking out about where she was and you knew all along. You didn’t even bother to tell me that she needed help.” He roughly let go of my collar and shoved me aside. “Stay out of my way; I’m going to get her.”

It didn’t seem right that he got a call at this time. He obviously doesn’t know the truth. Whoever called her is trying to trick Niall. We all know Ally isn’t a prostitute. She’s being forced into doing all this. Why does he think it’s true?

“Niall you’re wrong!” I yelled as he stepped out the door. I slipped on my shoes and followed him down the stairs at a rushed pace.

He continued to ignore me as we made it to the main level of the building. He walked straight through the hall and out the front door with me right on his tail.

“And I’m coming with you,” I spoke, causing him to stop walking.

“You’ve done enough, Zayn. I don’t need your help. I can get her by myself.”

“You might not be able to handle it.” I said softly. Honestly, he doesn’t know what could really be happening. As much as he might hate it, I know Ally a lot better especially her life back in Bradford.

“...and how’s that?” he asked.

“I don’t think you’re ready to see her in the condition she could be in.”

“Why would she be in a bad condition...?” He questioned. He assumes that she prostitutes and does drugs, but because he doesn’t truly know about her life, he thinks she’s fine but just making bad decisions.

“There’s a lot you don’t know about Ally that I know.”  I confessed.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you’re assuming things about her because of someone calling you and saying so, but you don’t know the truth.”

He looked a little offended but decided to put it aside and figure out what I was trying to say. He looked worried to hear what I was about to say.

“Tell me everything I need to know about Ally. And Zayn, please, don’t leave out any details.”

Ally’s POV

I’m not completely sure what happened. The first thing I remember was giving Shawn the money from selling products, then someone came up from behind me and blindfolded me. I remembered behind held into place while I tried to get out of the persons grip. I was struggling to get set free, I kicked and scratched but whoever was holding me in place was much stronger than me. Then I was hit in the head, hard enough to knock me out because now I’m tied up on a chair in a big empty room all by myself.

Obviously while I knocked out, they stripped me out of my sweats and t-shirt and into one for their many skimpy outfits. It was a tight lace shirt and a pair of black shorts.

My heart was racing in fear, what did I do wrong? I’ve been doing everything I was supposed to do. I never disobeyed Shawn or any of his friends.

I slept with everyone I was told to sleep with, I sold everything I was supposed to sell, and I did everything I was told to do. I didn’t try to leave or anything like that, so why am I being punished right now? What’s happening?

I could hear chatter begin to erupt by the door of the room. I could honestly say that I was scared. Everything happening right now is beyond sketchy, and in the scary movies, things like this never turn out alright. The person who is tied up to the chair always get hurt, or killed. I wanted neither to happen to me.

As time passed, Shawn walked into the room, behind him was a guy that was I recognize from a couple nights ago when I made the stupid mistake of sleeping with a guy assuming it was Zayn.

“He should be here soon.” Shawn spoke, walking in my direction.

Once he reached me he smiled...a creepy smile if you ask me.

“You alright, love?” He asked, caressing my cheek.

 I snapped my head away in the opposite direction, wanting to get his filthy hands away from me. He wasn’t pleased with my reaction, which caused him to grab a hold of my jaw in a tight grip, forcing me to look right at him.

“Watch it.” He snapped, applying more pressure. He released after a moment and a throbbing pain was left from where he had held me.

I looked at him with pure distaste. He was an awful person. He’s ruined my life for so many years and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to truly understand that.

“Who should be here soon?” I asked.

He chuckled in response. “You’ll see when he gets here.”

He turned to talk to the unknown man that came to the room with him completely forgetting my presence. They were discussing something about me.

Something about money and something about some guy coming here. They made sure not to talk loud enough for me to get any details but I managed to get out a few words.

Sadly, the things I made out needed a lot more pieces of information to put together exactly what’s supposed to happen.

“Excuse me.” I spoke, trying to get their attention.

The two didn’t even acknowledge me.

“Hello?” I yelled, finally grabbing their attention. Once I caught eye contact with him, a shiver rand down my spine. The way he looked at me was horrible. It’s hard to explain how it looked, but to sum it up it was scary. I almost regretted gaining his attention.

“What the do you want?”

“I want to get out of this fucking chair! Untie me you bastard before I fucking hurt you!”

He chuckled, taking a step closer to me and bending over so his face was a mere inch from mine.

“You want to hurt me?” He asked, his breath tickling the skin around my lips.

I hesitantly nodded and regretted it instantly because out of the blue, his hand smacked me across the face.

I couldn’t describe the pain I had in my cheek. My body shook slightly as he lifted his hand to hit me again, but then someone yelled “Hey!” stopping him from any movement.

But all I can say is that accent is very, very familiar

UGH late update sorry! and sorry if its bad ugh i was so busy but i'm trying to get another update really soon!

COMMENT AND VOTE! tell me what you think and I'll update early I PROMISE!!