A Case of the Giggles

Natalie has to travel for the press tour for Thor which Y/N isn't too happy about. She looks at the three year old sitting grumpily on the couch. 

"I'm sorry baby but I have to go."

He just huffs looking away from her. 

"We spent the last few days together baby."

He gets up walking past her and running to Ben who picks him up. She sighs looking at him as she walks over. 

"Give me a hug baby."

He pouts before moving over into his mom's arms hugging her tightly and crying into her shoulder as she rubs his back.

"I know baby, I know. I'll call daddy every day so I can see you."

"I don't want mommy to go."

She kisses his head rocking him in her arms until he falls asleep in her arms. She walks upstairs to his room and putting him in the bed. 

The next morning, Natalie sets out her suitcase to pack for her flight later today. As she is walking back into her room after getting something from the kitchen, she sees Y/N crawling inside it to hide. She casually zips it up, leaving a little hole for him to breathe and pretending not to see him. 

"I'M OFF TO THE AIRPORT, EVERYBODY!" 

She carries the suitcase out to the car and begins circling the block as her luggage hasn't stopped laughing. 

She smiles before taking it out and bringing him back inside onto the couch. Ben looks at her confused before hearing giggles from the suitcase. 

She unzips the suitcase and Y/n pops out with a smile only for it to fall when he sees they are still at home.

"Aw man."

Natalie chuckles picking him up and kissing his head before bringing him back upstairs as he hugs her tightly. 

She sits him on the bed as she finishes packing with Y/N trying to get back into the suitcase as she laughs, repeatedly moving him away. 

"Let me in," he whines as he tries to climb into the suitcase again.

"No baby, you can't come."

He pouts and sits on her lap snuggling close as she plays with his hair before kissing his head. Ben comes up stairs to bring the suitcase into the car as Natalie cuddles with Y/N.

"Come on, you and daddy have to bring me to the airport."

She stands up, holding the three year old close to her chest. She walks downstairs before heading out the car after grabbing snacks and juice for Y/N.

She straps him into the car before sitting beside him. He smiles happily before grabbing her hand and holding it as he looks at her.