The Party

"Then get new ones" Brianna said in a duh tone. "You guys need to be presentable for my party. If you come to my house in raggedy clothes, you cannot come in." Brianna said. "I'll get you new ones Bill don't worry." Y/n says "Alright then, lets get shopping" Bill says while holding Y/n's hand and leading her out the door.

Y/n and Bill get out the house and start walking to the nearest mall. Once they get to the mall they head straight to the clothes isle. "So what do you want? I'll buy it for you" Y/n says "You don't have to buy them for me It's alright" Bill says "If you insist then" Y/n replies while looking for something that Bill might like. "Hey Bill!" Y/n says calling Bill over "Yeah what's up" Bill says "I found a black and white striped shirt with some gray pants, do you want it?" Y/n asks Bill "It doesn't look bad, sure" Bill says "Brianna will say it's plain so let's get some jewelry, the jewelry is on me don't worry" Y/n says while Bill pays for the clothes then they both go into the jewelry section.

"So how do you like this one" Y/n says while showing bill a gold tiny star necklace.

"It's pretty, but really you don't need to buy it for me really." Bill says with a concerned look "Look it's fine you're my boyfriend for god's sake I'd do anything for you" Y/n says giving Bill a peck on the cheek before going to the cash register. "Alright your total is a hundred fifty-five dollars please!" The worker says "a hundred fifty-five dollars!? That's insane Y/n" Bill whisper yells at Y/n "It's fine, don't worry about it, you know I love you" Y/n says "But you don't have to buy me anything to show it" Bill says holding her chin "Just let me buy this for you it's a special event " Y/n says "Fine only this one time" Bill says while Y/n just smiles at him while she pays.

They both get out the mall and take their paths "I have to go to Brianna's she has something for me to wear" Y/n says to Bill "Okay then I love you" Bill replies as Y/n goes one way while Bill goes the other.

Y/n gets to Brianna's house but Brianna wasn't there she was obviously at the Twin's house. "Good thing she left me a spare key." Y/n mumbles. As Y/n unlocks the door and enters the house she can see a lot of maids working to get the party decorations ready . "Woah, Brianna can be a little crazy about decorations" Y/n says as she goes to Brianna's room to get the gift Brianna left her.

"Ok time to see what's in here" Y/n says while gently unwrapping the bag that was shut with ribbons "A black slip up dress with black high heels, Okay I guess she really does know me." Y/n says as she tries on the dress.

(I'm using Ai to make this so don't come after me)

"Wait this actually looks really cute on me" Y/n says as she looks at herself in the mirror. Then suddenly the door opens "OH MY GOD" Brianna says as she's staring you up and down. "I knew it was going to look good on you, literally thank me. I saved you from wearing ugly clothes to a party." Brianna says " Thank you? I don't wear ugly clothes by the way " Y/n says as she chuckles "Yeah whatever keep lying to yourself" Brianna jokes "Be a babe for me and get some alcohol for the party please." Brianna says to Y/n "Brianna you know I don't have an Id for that plus we are underage!" Y/n says "Fine since you won't do it I will, I have my own fake Id. I'm prepared for everything you know?" Brianna says as she walks out "I'll be back in a few minutes" Brianna yells from downstairs.

"Well what do I do now?" Y/n asks herself. "I'm just going to take a quick nap today will be a long one" Y/n says as she lays on Brianna's bed and falls asleep

-3 hours later-

by now its 9:56 pm

"I'm back" Brianna yells "You're so loud, you made me wake up" Y/n says as she gets up from the bed already In her clothes "So I got like 30 bottles of alcohol, and I want you to mix some of them and make a new drink!" Brianna says excitingly "Fine let's go downstairs then." Y/n says to Brianna as they head downstairs. Meanwhile the whole house is already ready for the party. "So I think I'll name this one shockwave "Y/n says while mixing a little bit of alcohol in cranberry juice. "Cheers!" Brianna and Y/n say while they take a sip " Oh god I can see why you named it that, it's good but wow I feel like I just got a shockwave sent to my brain." Brianna says "Yep, It's pretty good." y/n says while drinking the drink fully.

"Why is the house ready by now doesn't the party start at 1 am? by the way is really fucking early you know" Y/n says "That's how my parties go, I like it early in the morning. Its way more fun, Also It's the beginning of a new day so It's better" Brianna says "But you said it was tomorrow" y/n said confused "Yeah it is tomorrow so basically 1 am is a new day." Brianna said "Alright then, by the way what you're wearing is totally cute right now." Y/n says

"Thanks, Cost a lot of money for the jewelry" Brianna says with a smile

"Thanks, Cost a lot of money for the jewelry" Brianna says with a smile. "I love you but sometimes you're extra" Y/n says as she laughs "Lets watch a movie and wait for the guest to arrive" Brianna says while Y/n nods.

-2 hours and 30 minutes in-

"When do guest arrive?" Y/n asks Brianna "In 1...2...3!" Brianna said as the front door swinged open and tons of people started to arrive. "Okay bye, I'm going to look for my babe. Goodluck with yours!" Brianna says as she walks away, while Y/n is left alone. "Well I'll go look for Bill then" Y/n says.

20 Minutes later and Y/n still couldn't find Bill so she decided to take a "few" drinks.

-1 hour later-

Y/n is 20 drinks in and is completely wasted, and can barely stand straight. "Hey beautiful want to dance?" A random guy says "S-sure" Y/n says stumbling on her words as the guy grabs her hand. They go on the dance floor and start dancing together, that is until Y/n spots somebody that catches her eye.

Quickly out of her drunken state Y/n is able to visualize who it is. It's Bill kissing another girl. "Excuse me for a moment" Y/n says leaving the dance floor and coming over to them.

"W-what are you doing Bill?" Y/n says ripping the girl off oh him "Y/n thank god you're here, I-" Before Bill could speak again Y/n slaps him "I thought you actually liked me and you're out here kissing some bimbo?" Y/n says on the verge of tears "It's not what it looks like I swear!" Bill says.

"Oh It's what it looks like alright, I... Think we need a break" Y/n says while tears fall from her eyes. "Please love don't be like that" Bill says "Don't call me that, only people who love me can say it." Y/n says while leaving the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words: 1.3k

Any thoughts on this?

-I love you guys