Christmas present

Start from the beginning

Y/n got to Brianna's house and it was now 4:50 pm. Y/n knocked on the door and was greeted by Brianna. "Come in what's up?" Brianna asked, Y/n explained everything about her dad and how the twins weren't home even though she was there half an hour ago but had to leave due to your stupid father.

"Girl its fine come on since it's early how about we go on a shopping spree?" Brianna asks "I would love that!" Y/n says setting her stuff down on the couch and walking out the door with Brianna. "which car should I pick? I have about 23 types of cars." Brianna says "I don't even know just pick whatever" y/n says "Uhg you're such a wuss. I'll just pick the limo since its big enough to carry all of the things we'll buy." Brianna said "Wait I thought we were only going to buy a few things?" Y/n asked "Christmas is tomorrow we have to buy Bill and Tom a Christmas present." Brianna said

"Not only Bill and Tom, we have to get something for ourselves!" Brianna said excitingly. "Okay fine, I guess we should but I don't know what to get Bill." "Get him anything you think is fine I'm sure he'll love it he's your boyfriend after all!" Brianna says trying to give Y/n confidence .

They got in Brianna's car and drove to the mall hoping to find something good. They got to the mall and got off. "Lets go into the Jewlery section first!" Brianna said while skipping into that section. "Oh.My.God this one is absolutely beautiful! how much does it cost?" Brianna asks the worker. "one thousand and three hundred and twenty dollars" the worker said "Perfect!" Brianna said "Bri are you serious? That necklace cost more than my entire couch!" Y/n whisper yells to Brianna "So what? my dad is a Douch bag but he spoils me so I guess that's the only good thing on the positive side out of 99 things on the negative side" Brianna says "Plus only the best things for my best friend" Brianna says while hugging you "I appreciate that Bri but I'll be honest, I'm fine with a little card that says I love you in it, you don't have to buy me anything special." Y/n says.

"Ok I know you said you were being honest but right know all I heard was a lie." Brianna says " Just let me buy you something fancy for once!" "Fine but promise me nothing more over two hundred dollars ok?" Y/n says "I can't promise and you know that" Brianna says while walking away. "How are you doing today Ma'am?" The worker at the front of the shop said "Not good" Brianna said with a smile of her face. "So that'll be one thousand and three hundred and twenty dollars please" The worker says " Here take my card" Brianna says handing the worker her card. "Approved, enjoy your necklace!" The worker says putting the necklace in a fancy bag and giving it to Brianna. "That's just the tip of the iceberg babe, we have a lot more shops to visit.

Y/n and Brianna go through many shops until they stop at a clothes shop, Brianna's favorite shop to go in. "You can find anything in here and I mean anything, this shop is magical. Find something for you and Bill, I'll look for something for Tom and me" Brianna said with a smirk on her face.

Y/n goes her separate way to try and find something for Bill. Y/n spots a beanie she thought he might like

what you spot: