After what was maybe an hour and a half, the sound of heels clicking slowly woke me up.

I lifted my head slowly, forgetting that I had a blindfold on. I couldn't see anything.

"I'm sorry baby, did I wake you?" I heard Vivian ask.
I rolled my eyes, my arms arching, "No. I'm able to lift my head like this because I'm fast asleep."
"I would be more upset by your tone if I didn't just sign one of the best business deals of the decade." Vivian said. I heard her picking up papers.
"Can you take these handcuffs off, please? They hurt." I asked.
She stopped messing with the papers.
"Hm."

Vivian sounded as if she were considering my words. I heard her walk closer to me.
She kneeled down beside me, "That depends."
"Depends on what?"
"On whether or not you followed the rules."
"I'm already in a different position than what you left me in. I already broke the rules."
"Some things are forgiveable."

Suspicion fogged my brain. She was being way too understanding. Either she was in a _really_ good mood, or I was about to regret being so fucking snarky.

I felt her middle finger hook around my panties, moving them to the side.
I couldn't see her, but she was tilting my head, examining my dripping core.

"You're wetter than what I left you." Her voice was sing-songy, but oddly ominous.
I squirmed.
"Avery." she spoke sweetly, "Explain yourself. What did you do while I was gone?"
I sighed heavily, mumbling, "I used the couch."
"Speak up."
"I fucked myself on the couch." I spoke up, louder and much more clearly.
"Ah."

It was quiet for a few seconds, then I heard her zip down her pants.

"You remember your safe word?" she asked.
I frowned, "Yes."
"Good. Remember to use it if need be."
"Okay." I responded slowly.

I heard her taking off her clothes before making me stand up, walking me over to her desk and behind me over it.

"Spread your legs further." Vivian instructed.
I rested my head on the desk, spreading my legs further apart.
"Good. If you had listened like this the first time you wouldn't be in this situation."

I felt her take the handcuffs off and breathed a heavy sigh of relief.
"You can take off the blindfold." Vivian said graciously.
I moved my arms around, regaining mobility and blood flow increasing through my veins.
"Thank you." I said, taking off the blindfold slowly as if that would change my fate.

I put the blindfold aside, breathing heavily because of the thick and heavy atmosphere the filled the room.

I turned to face her, "Why are you being so nice to m- FUCK!"
My sentence was harshly cut off by Vivian shoving the strap-on that was attached to her body inside of me.
She grabbed my neck, holding it tightly as she leaned over to whisper in my ear as her soft breasts pressed up against my back, "Stop being so fucking loud and take it."

I whined, arching my back resulting in the strap sliding deeper into me, stretching me.
Vivian let go of me, lifting herself off of me and watching as my plush walls practically swallowed the toy, "Look at that. I knew you could do it baby, you're doing so well."

I put my arms in front of me, putting my head down as I closed my eyes, feeling the pain starting to mix in with a hot rush of pleasure.
"Vivian...Fuck...I can't..."
Vivian watched as the full length of the strap went inside of me, "You're talking just to talk. I don't hear the safe word, so I'm not stopping."

A moan escaped my mouth as she started thrusting in and out of me roughly.
I tried to grab onto something but there was nothing to hold.

She was giving me fucking back shots.

"Feels good, yeah?" Vivian asked me, her voice was soothing in contrast to the disrespectful way that she was fucking into me, "Nobody else can take care of you like I can my love, remember that."
I nodded slowly, my body feeling like it was turning into jelly as she moved my hips to start hitting directly into my G-Spot.

"There's nobody else here Avery. I can fuck you anywhere in this building, if you want. Is that what you want?"
"Yes." I stuttered pathetically as her hand reached under me, her fingers sliding across my labia.
"Slut."

I covered my mouth, muffling my moans as I pushed myself further onto the strap, an orgasm overwhelming my body.
Vivian watched in satisfaction, rubbing my back gently.

"Feeling fucked out princess? Was that enough for you?" Vivian asked me, a smirk on her face.
"Y-Yes. Thank you." I tried to catch my breathe.
She loosened the strap, dropping it off her body and kicking it aside.
"It's not enough for me."

Vivian sat down on the chair behind her, completely naked, "Come here, Sit on mommy's lap."
I used the last of my strength to stand up, dropping myself onto her lap and burying my face into her neck.

"Vivian, I'm tired." I said, "I don't know how much more I can take."
She frowned, gently making me look into her eyes by holding my head up by my neck, "Is that it? You can't take anything else baby, You going soft on me?"
I blinked innocently, not wanting ro disappoint her, "No...I can take more."
She smiled, rubbing my neck slowly, "Can you?"
"Yes. Just give me a second to recover, Please." I begged, moving closer to her.
"Mhm." she granted me permission to take a breather.

I took this moment to latch my mouth onto one of her nipples, suckling at it and finding my hand in between her legs.
I moaned just by feeling how wet she was for me, and I slipped my finger in with ease.
I heard her cuss under her breath as she played with my hair.

"You're gonna be the death of me." she said softly.

I slipped another finger in, now slowly moving them inside of her, her soft walls tightening around my digits as she arched her back, my fingers sliding in deeper.
The room filled with her moans that were almost melodic, her beautiful body reacting to my fingers.

I couldn't explain to you how fucking gorgeous this woman was, words wouldn't be enough.

I moved my fingers out of her, putting them in my mouth instead as I sucked them clean.
Vivian readjusted me so that our legs were entangled and our cores were aligned.

"Come on my love. You know what to do. Make mommy feel good." She advised me, her hand in my hair as she gently massaged my scalp.
I nodded slowly, my body reaching exhaustion and overstimulation.

But with my throbbing and aching pussy against hers, and the most perfect fucking woman in the world asking me to make her feel good? I would be a fucking idiot to deny her.

Slowly, I rolled my hips in a circular motion. I watched in awe as she threw her head back, starting to move in sync with me.

I grabbed her face, capturing her lips in the most desperate and soul sucking kiss ever.

There was nobody that I wanted more than her.

I was so captivated in the moment, I didn't even hear my phone vibrate with a notification.
A text message popped up on my home screen.

Natalie: Hey A, I could really use a friend right now. Nathan just called me, He turned himself in and he's probably gonna end up in prison. Please meet me in the next hour or so :(
____________________________________

Date Published: 1 June 2023.

How are we feeling babiesss? I've never written smut like this before, v out of my comfort zone but hopefully you liked it :)

With everlasting love,
angelsclique
____________________________________