Introduction

Hello my angels!
We are back at it like a bad habit.

Firstly, thank you to everyone who read & supported my first book: Her Darling.

If you haven't read it already, feel free to check it out...or not.
Maybe older women are more your thing, I can't fault you for that ;)

Although I may not be the best at writing, I genuinely do enjoy it so I had to create another story for us to enjoy together.
Thank you for allowing me to do so.

Some content warnings:
- This book will contain an age gap relationship. [Ages 21 and 30]
- There will be smut.
- The main character has a boyfriend.
There will be cheating which I do not condone, but in the world of fiction we can let our imaginations run wild.
But if infedelity is not your thing, I urge you to find something else to read.
- Lastly, there is a clear power dynamic and a dominant/submissive relationship.

I do not make a point out of describing physical features all that often, so envision the characters as you please.
I did, however, create mood boards so you can have more of a grasp on the feel/aesthetic of them.

____________________________________

Avery Bennett

"I can't do this

"I can't do this. It's not fair to him."

____________________________________

Vivian Black

"That's not very convincing when your legs are still spread for me, sweetheart

"That's not very convincing when your legs are still spread for me, sweetheart."

___________________________________

Also, if it wasn't already blaringly obvious; this a lesbian story.
We're all about that gay shit.

Also, Please vote, comment, everything!
I love engaging with all of you and receiving feed back :)
___________________________________

Note [Added: 25 April 2023]:
To clear up any kind of confusion, the summary & introduction of this book does not reflect the actual contents of the story. Meaning that Vivian does not actually find out that Avery has a boyfriend until later chapters, the summary & introduction was for the sake of gaining the readers attention as I did not plan out the book in its entirety when I first started writing.
___________________________________

Date Published: 15 July 2022
With everlasting love,
angelsclique.

____________________________________