solving problem

Manik pick up the call....

Nan: Mani maa so chuki hai to....

Man: I am coming sweetheart wait for me.

Nan: Haan

Malhotra mansion....

After lefting the call Manik immediately get up from his bed then set pillows on his bed and cover it with his blanket. Then he goes to his parents room to check them whether they are slept yet or not. After seeing that his parents are slept he slowly left from there. 

Nandini's home,......

Nandini is waiting for him when she hears knock on her window. She immediately get up from her bed and open the window.
(Nandini's house is small her room is on down floor)

She finds Manik is there and let him come inside.

Man: (concern) how are you sweetheart is it paining a lot.....

Nan: as I told you before Is it not paining that much but milking continuously.

Man: ok so let me solve your problem

Nandini nodded.

Manik takes the massaging oil from side table.

Man: you first remove your kurti and lay down on bed I will do your breast massage.

Nandini nodded and after removing her kurti lay down on bed.

Manik going to massage her but he sees that Nandini is hesitating.,.

Man: why are you hesitating sweetheart I m your Mani your husband...... We have rights on each other and from now you are mine forever and I'm yours .

Nan: ok Mani I will never stop u. I know you are my Mani u will never hurt me.

Man: yes how can I hurt you sweetheart . Now let me massage.

Then he removed her bra also.

Manik pour some oil in his palm and rub it on her breast and he sees that very small drops of milk come out from her nipples.

After seeing that his felt some unknown feelings in his heart

After massaging for ten minutes. He also lay down on the bed beside Nandu and take her one nipple in his mouth and start sucking it hard.

Nandu is shocked 😳 with his sudden sucking. Her cheeks heat up and she blushed . She also felt something different but liked this feeling.

Manik sucking her milk continuously and both slept unknowingly.

After sometime nandu's sleep break Because her breast is in manik's mouth since long time and it feels her uncomfortable to sleep she opens her eyes and she that her one nipple is in manik's mouth and he is sleeping peacefully like baby sleeps with his mother.

She blushed after seeing that.

She looks at the ⏰ and sees that it is 3:30 am it is already long time since manik came. She shake him to wake him up. She sees that Manik is opening his eyes slowly like baby.

Nan: Mani please wake up it's too late since u came here koi uthe usse pehle you have to go.

Manik remove her nipple for his mouth.

Man: Ok my sweetheart don't panic that much I will handle that. First u tell me how are you feeling now is it paining now also.

Nan: no Mani it is not paining any more I am feeling much lighter.

Then manik gets up for the bed and then he make her wear her bra. Nandini wear her kurti and he is about to go but turn...

Nan: what

Man: I love milk but your milk is sweetest like you sweetheart. It is my favourite from now.

Then he pecked on her forehead and left from there...

Please tell me how is this chapter
Do you like it?
Please vote and comment your point of view
Write some words for Manan..
Thanks for your support in previous chapter.