as husband wife

Nandu comes back to Murthy house.......

She is looking tense because she is afraid that what will happen if her mother know all this.

when she comes to her home she sees that her mother is not comes yet because of that she relax for sometime that her mother is not there and then she left to her room.

When she comes to her room she firstly goes to washroom for fresh an up.

She sees her face in mirror and then she opens her hair and touch her hairline which is fill with vermillion.
She trace her hairline and feel that moment. She remembers how her mani solve her all problems. She remembers how much her mani loves her that without thinking of himself he support her. Now she feels proud of her Mani.

Nan: you are the best Mani you are the best.......

After that she take bath and then comes to her room.......

She takes her notebook and complete her notes.

2 hours later......

Nan comes down stair and see that her mother is not come yet. She goes to her room and take her phone and dial a number.

Call is picked up immediately....

Nan.: Hello (hesitating)

Man: hello sweetheart what are you doing now.

Nan: (blushing): kkk.. kuchh nahin.

Man: Why are you hesitating ha I'm yours Mani your friend and more than that now I m your husband so don't hesitate to tell me anything.....

Nan: h.... 🆗 I'm just making notes than I thought to call you.....

Man: Ooo....are you missing me? Bolo bolo..

Nan: uuuu...ha I am missing you 😔.

Man: ok... waise I am also missing you sweetheart.

Man: vah sab chhodo pahle yah batao kya abhi tumhari breast mein Dard ho raha hai.

Nan:😶

Man: Hey tell me doctor ne kaha tha na that your husband can cure your problem aur agar tum mujhe bataogi hi nahin to ham use problem ko theek kaise karenge..

Nan: u are right you are my husband now and I will tell you everything....
Yes my breast is paining but not so much.... But continuously milk is coming from there.

Man: (after listening her he feels some unknown feelings) okay I will come at night when mom and dad 😴

Nan: ok I will wait for you....

Man: okay bye take care and don't stress so much okay I will solve your problem.

Nan: thank you so much money you are always there whenever I need you. Okay bye you also take care.

After sometime nandu's mom comes ..... Nandini gives her one glass of water....

Then nandu's mom look at her and then take Nandu to her room....

Subh: kya hua beta why are you looking tense. I notice something I want to ask you?

Nan: Haan maa puchhiye. ..

Subh: main bahut dinon se Dhyan de rahi hun yah tumhare breast thodi jyada bade nahin lag raha hai.

Nandu thinks for sometime......

Nan: han maa doctor ne kaha tha Jo main dawai kha rahi hun usi Ki vajah se mere breast ka size thoda bada ho sakta hai but after sometime jab main dava khana chhod dungi yah theek ho jaega.

Subh: achcha aisi baat hai koi baat nahin lekin ab to tumhari bra bhi tumhen fit nahin Hoti hongi.

Nan: ha thodi si tight hai...

Subh: okay cal main tere liye badi size ki bra la dungi.

Nan: okay maa I love you.

Subh: I love you too beta agar koi problem hogi to batana ham doctor ke pass dobara jaenge.

Nan: bye maa good night

Subh: bye beta good night

Nandini left from there and goes to a room.

When she comes to a room she takes her phone and dial manik's number...

So guys how is this chapter...

Write something for Manan.