awkward behaviour...

A week later.....
Nandini comes from bathroom after bath 🚿 .
She come to mirror and look herself into it.
She is looking tense after that .

She hears that her mother is calling her.
Then she goes to her mother.

Subh: are beta a jao Maine breakfast Laga Diya hai tujhe school bhi to Jana hai.

Nan: yes I m going.

Subh: Are beta Tera chehra Aaj utra utra kyun lag raha hai? Teri tabiyat to theek hai na.

Nan: yes mom I am alright mujhe kya hoga bus thoda kal Raat let soyi thi notes banane the.

Subh: achcha tu kahati hai to theek hai lekin apna Dhyan Diya kar beta raat ko jyada der tak mat jaga karo tabiyat kharab ho jaega.

Nan: ji maa main aage se dhyan rakhungi.

Then she comes to dining table for a breakfast and after having her breakfast she immediately left from there to her school..

Nandini POV.....

PATA NAHIN MUJHE KYA HUA HAI. Meri bra mujhe fit nahin a Rahi pata nahin main Maa se kya kahu mujhe kuchh samajh nahin a Raha mujhe bahut tension ho rahi hai.
Ab to mujhe nai bra bhi Leni padegi.😔😔😔😔

At school......
Nandani comes to school and meets Manik,cabir and navya....

Cab: good morning Nandu

Nan: good morning....

Then she left for class.

Manik shocked with sudden change in her behaviour.

He also left for his class with Kabir and think that he will talk with her later about sudden change behaviour.

After school....

Nandini is coming from her class. And Manik sees that and follow her.

Man: hey Nandu

Nan: hii mani kya hua koi kam tha.

Man: you tell me tumhe kya hua hai achanak se Tum itni udaas kyon lag rahi ho aaj kuchh hua hai kya please tel Me you know na u can tell me anything.

Nandini thought...
Main tumhen kaise bataun mujhe samajh mein nahin a raha hai main kya Karun.

Nan: nahin kuchh nahin bus thodi tabiyat acchi nahin lag Rahi main Ghar jaaungi aur aaram karungi to theek ho jayegi.

Man: okay agar tum kah rahi ho lekin agar koi baat ho to u can share me anything.

Nan: h..ok bye see you tomorrow.

Man: bye take care. then he pecked on her forehead.

Both left .

Nandini comes to a shop for her bra.
And take one number larger size than she have.

Then she left for her home.

Nandini's home......

After coming to her home see directly comes to a room and we are that new bra.

Then comes to kitchen and serve herself and eat. Because today her mother and Amms both went to market.

Thanks for your response on previous chapter.
Do comments please and tell me do you like this chapter?

Write some comments on Nandini.