6.2 Six feet in the ground

Start from the beginning

"Oh, look at you, you're even prettier when you're lying under me... so pliant and responsive... you should have seen you mother back then, a whore spreading her legs to every guy passing by" he speaks and something flashes in his eyes. "Let's see what you got, shall we?" the man asks, bringing his face impossibly close. Jisung turns his head away, struggling in his hold and whimpering.

God, he feels so pathetic.

The flashbacks of the night at the house party are flooding his mind. This situation feels scarily similar. What would have happened if Minho wasn't there? Well, Minho isn't here and he most likely won't even come. Minho is at home, most likely not even caring where Jisung currently is.

Minho doesn't care.

"Won't you stay still for me?" the man asks, voice disgustingly soft. Jisung stills, going limb under him.

Just as the man loosens his iron grip on Jisung, the boy gathers his powers and fights the man off of him. However, he doesn't reach the door as he's being shoved back down again. He squeals.

There's a hand in his hair, fisting and pulling. Jisung's hands are left pinned between Jisung's body and the floor. He feels even more helpless now.

"Just like your mother, disobedient and stubborn little brat" the man grits his teeth, pushing the boy harder against the hard wooden floor. Jisung cries out.

He can't seem to be able to think straight right now, his thoughts unclear and obscure. His body is starting feel powerless with his head hazy. Additionally, his heart is racing like crazy and the edge of a panic attack is just around the corner.

There is nothing he can do.

This man is crazy.

"W-what do you want... from me?" Jisung stutters out, cheek mushed against the floor.

"Just want to have some fun, unfortunately, your mother didn't really appreciate it back then, so, I hope you do" the man answers and Jisung hates how there is pure evil dripping in his voice.

Jisung really, really doesn't want to picture what will happen next. Nevertheless, he knows. He knows and he's scared shitless.

In addition, all he can do is just whimper and cry, helplessly.

"Now, don't run off, yeah? We have just started" the man says.

Jisung can't see much but he can feel. He can feel the man hovering over him, his other hand around his neck. There's sounds of rustling of fabric as well as something metallic. He hears the man's breathing and his laughter which Jisung absolutely hates.

The panic rises as he feels the man's hand on the waistband of his pants. He tries to wiggle away but the rough hand around his neck is gripping him harder, making him flinch.

Everything is blurred, his head becoming fuzzy. He registers very little, only his aching body and the man's touch on him. It feels disgusting, sickening even. Jisung feels nauseous but what he feels the most is pain. Although, the pain is eased by thr adrenaline and the panicking.

It hurts. Everything hurts. The skin on skin contact, every thrust in and out of him feels raw and Jisung feels so sensitive, too sensitive. All he can do is lie still and limb, body rocking back and forth with the force of the man's thursts. There's tears and snot on his face as he keeps on silently crying.

God, he wants Minho. Why would he be so stupid? Minho hates him but Jisung hates himself even more. What would Minho think if he was to find out? What about his mom?

"Ah, you're so tight, just like your mom-"

"Take my mom out of your f-filthy mouth" Jisung stutters back, whimpering at one particular hard thurst.