𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

3rd person / omniscient

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 walked into school with her hood covering her bruises from a few nights before. She maneuvered her way through sweaty , rowdy teenage boys and girls with scents that would impact you full on if you were in their vicinity. 

Times like these Solai was thankful she would be graduating earlier than most. She was at the top of all of her classes, loved by all teachers and barely had complications with other students. She was a saint compared to most of her peers.

As the young girl entered her first class of the day she noticed a sub , whom she smiled and waved at before making her way to her seat in the back of the class.

--

15 minutes had went by before the sound of someone bursting the classroom doors was heard. Entered, Raheem the ' star ' basketball player. Raheem as known around the school for numerous things whether that'd be , old flings started delusion flamed drama , his smart tactics on the court but not so smart thinking in the real world or simple old highschool drama. 

" sir , you're late. May I ask for your name ? " the sub asked in a annoyed tone because she was interrupted by his tardiness. 

" Raheem Apollo, ma'am . Sorry i'm late . " he sincerely apologized . " take a seat anywhere you'd like young man " she gave him a tight lipped smile gestured her hand at the sea of people before continuing her instructions to the class. 

Raheem scanned the classroom not  seeing a single empty chair except for one in the back next to a hooded girl. Raheem made his way over to the desk taking out his pencil and notebook to take notes as instructed . 

Sat next to him was a nervous Solai. Even though the boy next to her didn't do anything intimidating or belittling , she felt very small and slightly frightened. 

There was no doubt Raheem was a intimidating dude but something about him made him seem like a big cuddly grizzly bear.

After going their work silently for a few minutes, Raheem got stuck on a problem .

He sat nervously looking around the classroom , his pride not letting him raise his hand and admit his problem Infront of the judgemental teens.

"Aye, how you got the answer for numba' 16 " he questioned the brown skin girl

A confused Solai looked over at the male "all you have to do is take this number and divide it by 8 " she explained to the best of her ability

"Thank you , shorty." He gave her a small grin which she returned .

throughout her whole school year Solai wasn't used to people talking to her , kindly that is .

During her freshman year word spread about her abuse. Everyone knew which caused her to be bullied , left out , and neglected by people she once called her best friends.

It was tough she felt as though she had no one in her corner to support her . Teachers overlooked the problem feeling as though it wasn't their place or they weren't being payed enough.

she felt alone , overlooked , and miserable. Praying every night for a miracle to save her , not knowing how much longer she would be able to take this .

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 . 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐔 🤍