Robin ushered the two to his room as he came back to introduce his mom to Evelyn. "Mama, this is Evelyn." He smiled as he said it with an almost pleading look in his eye that Evelyn missed, but his mom hadn't.

"Oh, the Evelyn you have told me so much about?" She said teasingly as Evelyn grew slightly flustered. His mom turned to look at her properly and pulled he in for a gentle but forward hug. Evelyn, as if on instinct, hugged back as Robin bravely suggested she stays here to talk to his mom as he went to get his things and make sure Gwen isn't destroying his room.

The two talked and by the time the others me back, they were laughing slightly as Robin suggested they go. Evelyn and his mom shared a small parting hug as Finney and Gwen settled for a smile and a wave. As they were walking through the door, Robin's mom called out "come over my time mija." Robin looked slightly shocked as he looked to Evelyn in question. She shrugged in response and turned around to smile and wave at his mom.

The group rejoined and started to head to the others houses. As they walked, Amy pulled Evelyn ahead and began to dance around pulling Evelyn with her causing her to join and the others to laugh. Gwen came over and joined in as she bowed dramatically, pulling the other two girls with her.

They carries on walking as they reached the Stagg's and the Blake's. They were about to enter their respective houses before Gwen called out, "wait! I wanna come in your house Ev, i missed your mom!"

Evelyn aughts softly with Griffin as they said "she's not here!" Gwen looked outraged as she told them to wait. They waited as the Blake's rushed in, the others going with them as Billy went in with Griffin and Evelyn, Donna and Amy waited for Gwen. The others were still inside when she joined the girls who all went into the Stagg house and straight up into Evelyn's room.

Amy looked around in awe as she said "I love your room!"

Room inspo (you can imagine your own if you don't like it):

Her bathroom:

"Thank you" Evelyn said as she continued grabbing items from her closet, paying no mind to what Amy was doing as she looked around in awe and disappeared into her bathroom