School.

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE!! im rlly tired rn so i may not be able to upload alot, but i'll try. ALSO I OT A SONG RECOMMENDATION: the song is "The World we knew," i believe this is also the guy that made the og fnaf song? im not sure tho. also theres some key notes 2. F/s: favorite sweater, F/h: favorite hoodie. OKAY ENJOY!!

                                                                        Y/NS POV!!!

I woke up, I was so tired, but its whatever. I sit up in my bed and look down on the floor to see if Tolkien was still asleep, he was. I guess the little princess needed its beauty sleep. I hopped out of my bed and grabbed some clothes to wear to school. I wore my f/s and my f/h. I then through on some baggy pants and some bracelets. I then brushed my hair and my skincare. Whilst I was doing my skincare, I heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N? You in there?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"I couldn't find you, and I was worried."

"O-oh, you didn't have to look for me."

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked into hallway to the kitchen. I assumed Tolkien was still getting dressed, so I decided to wait on him as I got a Poptart for me and him.  (poptarts be bussing ngl)

A couple minutes later, he steps out my bathroom and walk to where I was sitting.

"I got a Poptart for you." I said as I handed him a poptart.

"Thanks, we should hurry and check if the bus came."

"Mkay."

We got up off the couch and we walked to the front door to check, surprisingly, we were on time. We stepped outside to the bus and got inside.

"Ooh~ Y/N's got a boyfriend~ did you make out with him?"

"Stop messing with me!"😡 I playfully punch them in the arm.

"Ow! Your so mean to me."😒

"Your mom."😡

"How dare you bring my mother into this!"😔 They say while putting their hand over their forehead dramatically, which made me giggle.

"Ok, I'm sorry."😔

A couple minutes late we arrived to school. We stepped out of the bus and walked in and we went to go to our lockers.

                                                                      TOLKIENS POV!!!

"Dude! Stop stalling, just ask her out already!" 

"Clyde! I can't get a minute just to think?"

"No! You gotta get to her first or someone else is gonna get her!"

" Hey Tolkien! Do you wanna hang out with me and my friend at my house after school?"

"O-of course Y/N, I'd love to."

"Ok, see you later bro."

" I guess she already made the first move, GASP, maybe you could ask her out when you hang out with her tomorrow!" 

" Well, I was thinking of that anyway."

"Yeah right, anyway we better head to class I don't want to be late to Mrs. Chokonsdiks's class."

We started to walk to class as soon as the bell rang, we walked into Mrs. Choksondik's class and sat in our seats.

"Alright class, today we'll have a laidback day, you can go sit wherever you want to, as long as you're quiet, because I'll be- uh busy." The class snickered as she walked out of the room.

As soon as she left the room, it was pure chaos. People bouncing off the walls, fighting, it was crazy. It wasn't even half as bad as the stuff I heard.

"If you get Bebe to be your girlfriend, I'll give you 50 bucks."

"Her ass was fucking HUGE DUDE; I couldn't even believe it."

"OH YEAH? THEN COME AT ME BITCH!"🤬

"Who do you think the hottest guy in the school is?"

I carefully walk over to Clyde, to make sure I don't get hurt.

"Dude! This is the perfect time to ask her out!"

"I told you, not right now. I'm gonna ask her out at the end of the day."

"Alright then, I was just saying, you could get to her first."

Me and Clyde talked for a bit until the period was over. When the teacher was back, we all ran for it, I mean, I really don't wanna clean up anything during lunch time. I walked in cafeteria and got in the line, surprisingly, no one cut in front of me. I got my food and headed to my friends.

"Hey guys! What are you guys talking abou..."

I knew when Craig was smirking at me, Clyde told them.

"So, I was right, you do wanna make out with her, hm?"

"No-I, Clyde was just joking!"

"You sure about that? Cause he told me you were gonna ask her out at the end of the day."

"Ok, maybe I was, but I don't need anymore people knowing! I don't want any drama."

After a while, we changed the subject and talked about other things until lunch was done. We all through our plates away and walked to our last class.

"Tolkien~ It's near the end of the day, you gotta ask her out~" Clyde smirked.

"I know, I know, don't rush it."

We walked into our next class, Mr. Garrison. We walked into class and sat down in our seats. Mr. Garrison always talked about off-topic things, so I never really paid much attention. I just waited until class ended. After some time, class was over, and I had to tell her how I felt.

                                                                       Y/NS POV🤯

It was the end of the day, and I was the only one there at the bus stop, until I heard running footsteps, it was Tolkien.

"Y/N! I have- to tell you- something." He said heavily breathing before collecting himself.

"Of course, what is it?"

"Y/N, I like you. I always have, you were so kind and quiet, and I adored that about you. I always wonder how someone as beautiful as you I could get a chance with. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I blushed heavily, before I could even get a word out.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Tolkien." I said before kissing him on the cheek.

"OH MY GOD!" Two voices yelled behind Tolkien.

It was my best friend and Tolkien's friend, Clyde. My eyes widened, so did Tolkien's.

"HOW LONG WHERE YOU GUYS STANDING THERE FOR?"

"As soon as he asked you out."

"OMG OMG! Y/N I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" My friend yelled whilst giving the biggest hug ever.

"So Y/N, does this make us official now?"

"Yes!"

THE END╰(*°▽°*)╯

A/N:hey guys! i hoped you enjoyed this. sorry if it's too short or whatever but i will write more books either it will be bebe or kyle, but you guys can vote! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!! LUV YA!

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

WORD COUNT: 1062