Chp.1#

It was another fucking boring ass day, eating lunch, learning nothing, laughing my ass off at my friends who kept on making fun of Cartman. But it changed. A certain boy caught my attention. Tolkien, he was an attractive person, smart, kind-

BSF:"Y/N!!🤬 God, what are you daydreaming about now? PORN?" My friend stopped me from daydreaming my future hussy.😘

Y/N: "Ugh, no😒 I was dreaming about my future husband😍" I said in an annoyed voice.

BSF:"ooOOoo!! They sang in a sing-song voice, "So, where are they? 😈 they said.

Y/N: "Ugh fine, you see that boy over there with a purple long-sleeve?"

They twisted their head so fucking hard it looked like it was about to pop off. They always had to make it HELLA obvious. 😒

Y/N:"DO U GOTTA MAKE IT OBVIOUS? 🤬" 

BSF: "Pookie it's bc ur my bsf😘"

They pointed at him, (god pls don't turn around pls-) making it way more embarrassing. Until he whipped his head around, with a confused face.

Y/N:"PUT UR HAND DOWN BITCH HES LOOKING THIS WAY😡-"

BSF:"OH SHI-"

He walked our direction,

T: "Excuse me, do you need something? Your friend was pointing at me."

Y/N: "Nah we're good, they were pointing at something else."

T: Oh, my fault! I apologize."

Y/N: "No, it's fine! you didn't need to."

His face looked less confused and continued to walk away to go back to his desk. I turned around to give my friend the nastiest side eye after they embarrassed me infront of my fucking CRUSH. 🤬

Y/N: "Istg I'm going to fucking STRANGLE YOU-"

BSF: "Calm down🥱, I'm sorry for embarrassing you but that face you made when he turned around was so fucking funny HAHAHA-"

They made me giggle and I wasn't as pissed off anymore, then the bell rang. (Finally, TIME TO GET PUT THIS BITC-) I waited at the bus stop with my friend as we laughed our asses off at memes we were watching on each other's phones. (if u don't have a phone think of an Nokia pooks😘) as we were waiting, I saw my crush walking me and my friend's way.

T: Hey Y/N And (inserts bsfs name here)! How you guys doing?

Tolkien doesn't really talk to me and my friend very often, but I guess since he was talking to us, I assumed his friends ride a different bus or his friends weren't at school today.

Y/N: Hey Tolkien! Where's your friend group? don't you normally talk to them?

T: "Yeah, but they walk kind of slow, so I always kind of get ahead of them, I'm used to it though!" he chuckled.

Y/N: "I think they're right-"

C: "Hey dweeb, you left us behind again!" Clyde smiled.

T: "You guys took too long!" He returned back a grin.

I spent the rest of the time waiting for the bus while talking to my friend. Until a heard a screeching voice telling us to "HURRY THE HELL UP."I sat kind of close to the back with my friend as we died of laughter because we saw a toddler fall on his face on the sidewalk.

Y/N: "BHAHAHA SHUT UP YOU FAT BITCH HAHAHA-"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??🤬"

Y/N: "Uh, I said I got a fat itch, yeah...."😶

"OH,OKAY."

I was my stop, to get off the bus, I hugged my best friend and got off the bus. As I started walking on my front porch.

"Goddamn, that bitch drove like a fucking maniac, I wonder if she even has her license..."

I slumped into the house dropping my backpack on the floor as I take off my shoes. I walked to the kitchen and searched through everything like a rabid racoon in a trashcan. I grabbed my food, walking to my room changing into my f/c shirt and f/c pajama pants, I plopped onto my bed and groaned.

"UUUuuuUUuUgGGghhHHh.... MY FUCKING BACK IS KILLING ME-" I say muffled into my plushies (if u dont have plushies, what ru doin w ur life??) 

I clim into my bed opening my laptop (or any other device u have) and decided if I should argue with my friend abt male whimpering and if it's hot or play Roblox. I decided to play Roblox. (srry 4 the pooks who wanted to argue abt male whimpering😔)

TIME SKIP BY SPARKY ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

It was about 11:52PM, God, I stayed up late, I should go to bed right now. (like i should rn but I'm not and its 1:44AM)

TIME SKIP BY KAHL q(≧▽≦q)

                                                                         *~TOLKIEN'S POV~*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I rub open my eyes and get up from my bed. I head to my closet to change my silky pajamas into my clothes. (you cannot tell me this dude wouldn't wear silky pjs be HE WOULD😤) I walk down to the kitchen a I saw my breakfast was already ready. 

T:  "Aw hell yeah! Pancakes with bacon and sunny side up eggs on the side, my favorite." (yk dawg is eating gud frfr) As I was walking to the front door, I remembered I left my homework upstairs in my room. I hurry to grab the homework and run downstairs as I managed to catch the bus on time. As I was sitting on the bus, I couldn't help but look at her. She was so pretty, and kind-

C: "Yo, Tolkien, Earth to Tolkien?"

Craig snapping his fingers caught me out of my trance, I look up.

"Hm?"

C: "Ok, anyway, I saw an adult doing crack on the bus stop this morning."

Tweek: "W-WHAT? BUT CRACK IS B-BAD FOR YOU THOUGH."

Clyde: "Why the fuck do we need to know that?"😒

Craig: "Ugh, shut up as-"

We got to school and we all hop off, as we walk off the bus, I see Craig flip off Clyde. As usual, he flips off everyone like it's a hobby. 

Authors note <333: ALR LADIES AND ENTS AND WHATEVERS, THIS CHAPTER IS DONE I WILL BE WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER TMRRW POOKS HAVE A NICE DAY AND ILY❤️❤️❤️❤️ also if you see any errors or have tips  or aNYTHING OF THAT MATTER, p l s  t e l l  m e   BC I NEED IDEAS BC I MIGHT WRITE ABT OTHER STUFF!!! ig im tryna say GIVE ME REQUESTS!!!!PLS 

Word count: 1023 holy shit that's good for a beginner!!