Sleep over

A/N: hey guys!!!! i dont have much to say, BUT TY 4 READING!! im gonna try and upload consistently. and if you have any requests, PLZ DROP EM!!! i think i might a oneshot book or any request books after i finish this. OK ILL LEAVE U ALONE NOW ENJOY THE BOOK

                                                                    *~^Y/NS POV^~*

As we step inside the house, I still felt a bit woozy after the bus ride. But I was determined to get this project over with.

"I'm gonna go look to see if we have anything."

"I'll come with you."

We walk to every drawer or closet we see in the house if it has anything of the matter.

"I can't find anything, let's just go to the store down the block."

"Alright, fine with me."

We walk down to the front door and start heading to the store. It was a long walk, but it didn't really matter right now. I just wanted to get this done.

"I'll pay for it."

"What? No, your over at my house. I'll pay."

We discussed for a bit for who was gonna pay, but Tolkien insisted on paying.

"No, Y/N! I'll pay for it, I'm a guest after all."

I grabbed both of Tolkien's shoulders, "Tolkien I'll pay for it! This is just some stupid argument, so just let me do it."

"Fine Y/N, if you insist."

We arrived at the store, we walked in through the double doors. I didn't see anyone at the front.

"Hm, that's weird." I thought.

Whatever, that wasn't important right now. I walked down an aisle, "Crafts section," the sign look deteriorated and looked it would fall of at any moment. I looked down and i grabbed a poster board, some glue, and markers. After I grabbed the essentials, I went to go look for Tolkien. He was in the candy aisle.

"Weird." I thought.

I called out to Tolkien as he was looking at some chocolate in a heart box.

"Tolkien? What are you doin-"

"Nothing! I was just uh, hungry."

"We have food back my parent's house dude."

"I knew that."

"Mhm.."

We headed to the front to the register. Yet again, no one was there. 

"Hello? Anyone here?"

I heard a slight gasp as someone quickly got up. Their eyes were like pinkish-red, pretty sure they were doing weed back there, but whatever.

"Oh, hey. Lemme scan your stuff dude."

He slowly scanned as I was waiting impatiently.

"DUDE HURRY THE FUCK UP." I thought  to myself.

"Your total is 19.07."

"Fuck, I only got ten bucks." I whispered.

Tolkien turned to look at me and gave me a shit- eating grin.

"I'll pay for it."

"I hate you."

"You're welcome, Y/N."

We walked out the store and headed back to my house.

"Y'know, I was gonna pay for it."

"But ya didn't have the money, so I paid for it."

 " Whatever, thanks dude."

"You're welcome."

It was a quiet, but fast walk back to the house. As we finally got to the house, we started unpacking. I headed upstairs to get my laptop for research.

"I'll look up stuff, and I'll help you out with the poster board."

"Sounds good to me."

We talked and worked for a bit, until it started getting later and darker.

"Dude, it's way too dangerous for me to leave, I might get mugged or even worse.."

"Calm down dude, don't worry just tell your parents you're staying the night."

I watched as he pulls out his phone and texts his parents.

"But where am I gonna sleep?"

"In my room."

"WOAH-"

"NO DUDE! Not like that, you can sleep on the ground or something."

"On that cold nasty ground? Ew."

"I'll get you blankets, and pillows, alright?"

"Oh, okay."

We started walking to my room. I opened the door as he sat down on my bed, waiting.

"Here, I'll give you some clothes to sleep in." I said handing him some of my clothes.

"Uh-okay..."

"Hey, you could have worser, and you'd have to sleep in jeans."

"Yeah, you right." He giggled.

He walked to my bathroom to go get dressed as I started getting dressed for bed myself. He knocked on the bathroom door,

"Can I open the door?"

"Mhm."

I looked up to get a look at him, the clothes that I gave him made him look good in all of the right places.

"My god.." I whispered.

"What'd you say?"

"NOTHING." I blushed.

"Oh, I see that you already laid the blankets out, thanks."

"No prob, anyway, goodnight, dude." I said climbing into my bed.

"Night."

I slept good that night, no weird dreams, none of the sort.

END o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! i know this one was a bit shorter than the other two, but, there wasnt much goin on this chapter. and yes, im trying to think of which chapter tolkien is gonna ask out y/n BUTT- im not sure yet of what chapter BUTT ANYWAYS tell me if theres any errors in this chapter AND HAVE A  GOOD DAY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE TOMMOROW!!!!LUV YA!!

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

WORD COUNT: 785