348.Are You Out of Your Mind?

Lim Feng smiled and said, "Brother, don't forget your promise." As he said that, he exchanged a look with Lisa.

The conflict was temporarily settled. No matter what the crowd was thinking, the banquet hall returned to its original lively state. After receiving the guests, Hanbin brought Nancy into the banquet hall. He searched everywhere to look for Lisa. When he finally saw her, his eyes instantly lit up. He said a few words to Nancy before striding toward Lisa. Nancy was left standing alone with a face full of unwillingness.

"Lisa, can I talk to you alone?" Hanbin looked at Jungkook with fear as he said that. Then, he continued with a pleading look in his eyes, "Can you give me a few minutes, please?"

Jungkook's gaze was as sharp as a knife. He gave out an icy cold aura.

"We have nothing to talk about." Lisa was unmoved. She said indifferently, "Today is your engagement party. Do not provoke me." Otherwise, she might leave fingerprints on Hanbin's face at his engagement party.

When Lisa said this, Hanbin thought of something and turned it into a painful expression. He said with a struggling voice, "Lisa... I had no choice. Don't blame me..."

Lisa was confused. She looked at Hanbin and asked seriously, "Are you out of your mind?" She was clearly warning him not to bother her. How could he not get such a simple statement?

"Mr. Lim, you've already engaged. Please don't think about my wife anymore." Jungkook's dark eyes were full of warning. "Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude." He had already warned Hanbin. Jungkook would not hesitate to teach Hanbin a lesson if he continued doing that. He would do that before Lisa could make a move.

"Mr. Jeon, you can't force things," Hanbin mustered up his courage and said. With a pale face, he looked Jungkook in the eye and continued, "I know you have money and power, but you can't exchange these for true love! It won't last long if you snatch it from someone else. Do you think you can get a true love with your money and power?" There was a hint of empathy in his eyes. "People like you don't know what love is. People like you can never get true love!"

Jungkook was silent. He felt that Lisa was right. Hanbin was indeed mentally ill. They were so in love, so what was Hanbin talking about?

"Lisa, I know the purpose of your visit today. I believe we share the same feelings." Hanbin looked at Lisa with a pleading look in his eyes. "Can we have a few words?" He reckoned that Lisa did not dare to speak the truth with Jungkook around. Jungkook's power was monstrous. He could be killed by Jungkook so easily, but it did not matter. He was willing to stand up for Lisa. He was willing to give up everything!

Hanbin's eyes were lit up with a burning light as if he was anticipating something. Because of his excitement, his face was flushed. Lisa was suddenly curious about what he wanted to say. She thought for a moment and nodded. "Alright, then let's talk outside." After saying that, before she got up and left, she comforted Jungkook who had an ugly expression. Lisa planted a gentle kiss on Jungkook's cheek and said, "I'll be right back."

Although Jungkook was not very pleased, he was comforted by Lisa's kiss. He nodded and said, "Okay."

"Lisa!" Just as he left the banquet hall, Hanbin pounced on Lisa without hesitation and hugged her. "I know how you feel. I will not let you down this time!"

"If you want to talk, then talk. Stay away from me!" Lisa frowned and distanced herself from Hanbin at once. She said coldly, "Do you think I'm unaware of your motives?"

"Lisa, are you still angry with me? Are you jealous?" Hanbin felt his conscience and said. He gave her a sweet look. "Lisa, I love you the most. I'm marrying Nancy because I'm forced by my family." After a pause, he seemed to have made up his mind and said solemnly, "Lisa, let's run away together!"

Lisa was full of confusion. Hanbin was such a weirdo. She could not help but ask, "Why on earth do you think I would run away together with you?"