1.12

The year goes by in a flash. Tom hasn't been an asshole, my relationship with Deirdre, Myrtle, and Rubeus are better than ever, I'm on top of all my classes. It's really been a good year. I'll miss my friends over the summer, but I really am excited to get home. Plus, the only person who lives way out the way is Rubeus, but Myrtle kind of lives in the middle of us all, so we'll probably be at her house the majority of the summer, so I'll be able to see my friends all the time, anyways. I can't wait to see my parents.

I know I complain about my parents' high expectations for me all the time, but so far, I've done nothing but meet, if not exceed, their expectations. I actually think their expectations are fair now. It was tough to meet them, but once I did, it was easy to maintain them. It wasn't like it was an unfair amount of work. It was very fair. All I had to do was ace all of my classes, and I actually ended up completing three of them with a 100. I would say that's exceeding my parents' expectations.

I really love Hogwarts. I can't wait to be back here next year.

☆☆☆☆☆

Year one done! I hope you enjoyed, and I apologize for such a short chapter. I didn't really know how to end this year. Have a great day/night/evening. I love you!

Word count: 250