"Thank you for sending Xiaoju back. We still have some things to do at home, so I won't bother you." He wanted to see off the guests.

    Yuezhao looked at him with a smile, and stretched out his hand against the door, "Mr. Chengnei, I know why you are troubled recently. In fact, I came to you because of this matter." Looking at

    Yuezhao in Chengnei, she did not look like an ordinary person at all. The face, the look became alert again, associating him with some bad things.

    Yuezhao just looked at him with a smile, with a gentle and earnest expression.

    The two confronted each other in front of the door, and the atmosphere was a bit dignified.

    Toru Amuro watched this scene quietly from the sidelines. The mission given to them by the organization was an assassination mission.

    Standing in front of the garden gate, he could see the reflection of the sniper rifles in the distance, and their targets were in the city.

    If you want to complete the mission, Yuezhao just needs to order the sniper to shoot. Toru Amuro doesn't know why he is talking to the target mission here.

    While Amuro was puzzled, the vigilance on the city's face became more and more sharp, which belonged to the intuition of a keen animal. He seemed to be aware of some kind of danger. He was holding the black iron door, and he almost wrote on his face that he would chase away guests.

    Moonlight showed a trace of helplessness.

    Then, Toru Amuro saw Yuezhao close to the old man's ear, and said softly, "Mr. Cheng Nei, we are actually from the police. We came here because we found that you seem to be in big trouble." Toru Amuro

    :! ! ! ]

    Barrage:? ? ? ?

    Hearing this, Conan couldn't help being stunned. He looked at Toru Amuro hesitantly: "Wait a minute, Mr. Amuro, is this Yuezhao really an undercover agent of your police?" Surprised by Yuezhao's words, Conan's clever little

    head Melon almost failed.

    Haibara Ai was a little calmer than him, and before Amuro Toru could speak, he retorted lightly: "How is it possible, he is lying."

    Conan also knew that this possibility was extremely low, what he didn't understand was why Yuezhao said that?

    Toru Amuro didn't explain and continued on.

    [Toru Amuro’s reaction was similar to that of Conan back then. Yuezhao’s words were too natural and sure, which made him doubt for a moment, whether the police still had an undercover agent, and the officer hadn’t had time to tell him.

    But he quickly realized that this was just a lie of Yuezhao.

    From believing to denying, Amuro Toru only took a moment, and his good undercover qualities did not let him show on the surface.

    And precisely because of his calm expression, the mission target glanced at him, and then at Yuezhao who was staring at him, and his heart gradually loosened.