~4~ Best friend

I haven't thought about, how he felt in this situation and maybe I was a bit pushy, but when he knew who I am, than he should've known, that I always go a way like I want to go it. And he said he liked it, so why should I care about him being unsure now?

I just wanna know, why he acted like I'm a stranger to him.

I could go back to work, now that he's gone, but there are too many thoughts about him and I don't think I can concentrate enough to be productive now.

I call my cauffeur to pick me up, he sais he's gonna be here in 20 minutes.

So I pack the stuff I'm taking home with me and leave the office.

Josephines office is right in front of mine. It's build, that way, so you have to go through hers to get to mine. That way, she always has an eye on who's in my office, and can stop a gatecrasher from disturbing me.

Luckily she wasn't here, while Jacob ran off, but now she sits at her desk and greets me, as I come out.

"Hey, how was the talk with Jacob?", she asks.

Well, we didn't really talked about the job, so I don't know what to say. "It was fine, he's a nice man. You picked out the right one."

She smiles at me and looks at my packed briefcase.

"Are you leaving? You know, that you have an important meeting with Satia Nadela, you can't skip that."

"I don't feel good right now, I think I have to lay down a bit and relax, and I meet him in the evening, I'll be here when he comes, I promise."

"Okay, I can send you a doctor if you'd like"

"I don't think, that's necessary, but thanks."

"Fine, let me know if you need anything, but I guess you won't, now that you have your assistant."

She looks at me with an comprehensive face.

"Yeah, right...Okay I'm gonna go now"

Josephine wishes me well and I can finally leave.

I go down to the underground car park and wait for my ride.
While I wait I look out for Jacob Sullins instagram account. I can't find anything, and that makes me even more curious.

Finally my car arrives and I greet Rick as I board the white Rolls royce. A few years ago, my girlfriend Hailey talked me into buying it, because it is, or was her favourite car brand.

She broke up with me, as she thought I cheated on her with one of her coworkers. Which I haven't, and when she realized I won't take her back, she started to stalk me, cause she thought, I had someone else.

On the ride I get a call from my best friend Lizzie which I happily pick up.

"Hey, where are you? Josi says you are sick. Why didn't you tell me? I thought we had lunch together."

"Oh shit, you're right. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. I'm on my way home, I don't feel very good"

I feel really bad for not telling her about the thing with Jacob. I normally tell her everything, but this is something, I can't .
I can't tell her that I almost kissed my assistant and told him, I have a thing for kinky stuff.

She knows I have a thing for submissive men, I'm not like that with women, and we can also talk about sex and our partners and that kind of stuff, but I won't be happy with her knowing about my sexual activities with one of my employees.

"If you don't feel good, I'll come over and bring snacks and we watch Maze runner, you love that movie."

I have to smile, she always knows how to make me happy.