~2~ Rando

On my way to my office, happy finally don't have to deal with that dougebag Kodac again, I get myself a coffee.

I am ready to meet my new assistant. I've never spoke to him before, but Josephine picked him out for me, and I trust her completly. She says, he is the right one, so he is.

I open the door to my office confidend and see a young man sitting in my chair, rolling around and looking through my stuff.

Standing in the doorframe I look at him quietly. He's even more handsome than on the picture I saw of him on the application papers.

I don't think, he's noticing me, so I just stay quiet and see, how long it takes for him to take notice someone's here.

At some point, he tosses my pencilholder on the ground. I sighn and finally decide to draw his attention on me, by closing the officedoor a bit louder than required.

His face is snapping up, while picking up the pencils.

"God... you scared me", he complains, "What are you even doing? This is Miss Brody's office. I don't think, you have any rights to be here."

He either dosen't know, how I look, or he's playing some joke on me, but I decide to play along. It's gonna be interesting.

"And even if not, what are you doing here? Besides, you did made some mess over there. Sholdn't you clean it up?"

"I am, you interupted me. But that didn't awnsered my question."

He comes closer to me 'till he's right infront of me. He obvious thinks, I'm some rando, who just decided to go into this office, just to mess around.

I smirk and go past him, to pick up my stuff, he throwed on the ground.

"Hey! No! Mind your own buissnes and leave or I'll call security!", he's pointing at the door.

"Who gave you permission to be here and give orders, espacially to me? Because I am starting to get annoyed, so what about you tell me who you are, and then we talk about me. Do you understand?"

After putting the pencilholder back in its place, I take a seat in my comfortable office cair and glare at him defiantly.
My dominant tone must have daunt him. And that makes me kinda happy and maybe a bit horny.

"My name is none of your buissness. I am Laura Brodys personal assistant, so I got every right to be here!", he snaps.

Tilding my head, I think about what to say next. But I don't like the way he's talking to me. I know, he would behave differently and would apologize, when I would tell him, who I really am. So I want to teach him a lesson, so he's never gonna forget how I look.

"Oh, yeah right... I should've brought her coffee, but I shortly found out, she went home earlier today. But I saw someone in her office, so I decided to check it out. My name is Anabelle, I work in the cafeteria."
Okay, this is starting to get funny.

I reach out with my hand and he shakes it. "Aren't you a bit overdressed for someone who works in a cafeteria?" He raises an eyebrow while looking at my clothes. I'm wearing a tailor- made dark red suit with a white shirt-blouse and black high-hells.

"Well... I'm kind of a Manager, tecnically I don't work in the kitchen, more in an office. You know, ordering the components and having an eye on our budget and all that jazz. Miss Brody is very sensitive about the dresscode of her employees."

"Yeah... right... not everone has to work in a kitchen..."

He can't even speak in full sentences, so it's not hard to see, that my presence is making him nervous. He's not even looking in my eyes while we talk, his sight switches between my body, the ground and the
panoramic window, giving a breathtaking view over Washington DC.

I get up, to face him dirctly and ask: "Now, what's your name? I told you mine, so what's yours?"
Gosh his eyes are beautiful.

"My name... uhm...", he gulps

"Do I make you nervous? Or do you simply don't have a name?", I smirk. The way his body  reacts to my presence is absoloutly stunning.

He's shorter than I am, and my high-heels make our high difference even bigger.

I take another step towards him. Now I'm practicly above him, looking down in his honeycolored puppyeyes.

He turns his head away to a void eyecontact.

"Why don't you awnser my question? Have you lost your voice little boy?"

I take two fingers, under his chin, forcing him to look at me.

His face turns red immediatly and his eyes start switching between mine.
I can feel his soft breath on my hand, which holds his face, getting faster, trying to stay cool.

"Jacob... it's Jacob... yeah, thats my name...Jacob"

I smile softly at him, letting go off of his face, but his eyes stick to mine, like they're pulled by a invisible power. 

"Good boy"

His eyes widen.

"That wasn't that hard, was it?"
"No... no it wasn't"

It's quiet for a few seconds, then his eyes let go of mine and start to focus on my lips.
His head's pulling up, ready to kiss me.