Pride Month Tribute(nsfw)

Start from the beginning

Law was now as red as a tomato. Who wouldn't be. "You!-" he got cut off.

"Me what?" Suri replied sooner with a seductively hoarse voice.

Law sputtered. And then silently muttered as he looked downwards, "..you shameless idiot...."

"Ehe!~ now now I'm not that shameless.." Law glanced at him, unamused.
"Okay, I'm that shameless.." they admitted.

...

They had changed and had breakfast.

Erzo was living with them too ofc. But they hired a nice caretaker to take care of him when the two did one of their 'rendezvous's.

The whole island threw a party of celebration for Pride Month because most of them were queer. They enjoyed a lot.

And at nights, Suri would dominate Law in various ways... and positions...

...

Some ways Suri absolutely rearranged Law's insides/Days of the month where Suri fucked Law out of his mind:(all of these were done with consent)

1} Suri would put a vibrator in Law, right on his prostate and slowly increase vibration levels in public spaces until he couldn't handle it and begged for them to just go to a hotel and have sex there.

2} There would be a sex toy that was inserted in Law's dick hole and would be moved up and down slowly and then hastily by Suri. This would be done when they were having sex, Suri used the excuse of wanting to fuck him by hitting his prostate from both ends. Law would have a hard orgasm and would be left breathless, his voice a mess.

3} Suri would bring Law to the forest of the island and let Law be grabbed by this tentacle monster. They would watch him get railed by tentacles, turning them on. The tentacles would go to them and insert something in their dick that would make it rock hard and then proceed pull out of Law just as he was about to cum uncontrollably. Suri would then rail Law roughly until their cock softened. (Which took 3 hours. Law was twitching and had tear stains and drool.)

4} Suri would watch Law lower himself on a cock toy and watch as his stomach would bulge. Of course, the toy could vibrate, they would put it at the highest level as soon as Law had put it all inside him. He would almost scream in pleasure. Suri went up to Law and would lift him up and down on the cock. Which made Law have a short circuit. They wouldn't fuck him when he cummed 7 times(went on for 2 hours and Law begged them to just fuck him because the toy would only brush against his prostate and not hit it properly), they jerked off.

5} Suri would fuck Law against the wall, two vibrators attached to his nipples.

6} Law would be tied up and would be relentlessly fucked by a plug on his dick and Suri's dick in his ass.

7} Suri brought the tentacle monster to a hotel room and left Law in there for 4 hours. Law himself said that he wanted to be fucked by it again. Suri would watch guard so that no one interrupts.
Law would be getting sucked dry and a tentacle drilled into his ass, hitting his prostate and making him jolt everytime. It felt very pleasuring.

8} Suri found Law masturbating in the shower, saying he needs to release. How could they refuse him? They fucked him in the shower senseless.
They found out after a while that the reason Law was so turned on was because the tentacle monster inserted something like a seductive into Law.
Suri thought of fucking Law while the tentacle fucked him.

9} they had casual sex

10} Law asked for gentle sex, he got it

11} gentle sex, again

12} again.. gentle sex

13} casual sex

14} rough sex

15} Suri fucked Law slowly. Law was laying on his stomach and there was a dick plug attached to the bed that went into his dick hole, hitting his prostate ever so pleasingly. And his legs gave up and he fell on the mattress, the dick plug hit his prostate really hard and it made him cum hard. Suri still was thrusting in him slowly, causing him to move and that movement cause the plug to thrust in and out his dick. He came a lot and had dry orgasms.

16 - 23} same thing follows from day 15, Law really liked it

24} A prostate vibrator would be placed on his prostate by Suri, making sure the vibration was on highest. Did I mention, Law was tied up and blindfolded? He squirmed and squeezed his thighs together. Suri untied his legs and spread them open as he thrusted into him while the vibrator was still in him. It was pleasure for both of them.

25} Law would fuck himself with a toy that had a vibrator attached to its tip. Suri watched and then put in their cock with the toy still in there. Stretching Law's hole.

26} Suri would attach vibrators on Law's nipples, dick, prostate, balls, and a dick plug that vibrated. They turned them all to max vibrations. Watched as Law gripped at the sheets, squirming, begging Suri to fuck him because this- this wasn't enough. They lost their self control and fucked him senseless.

27} they had rough sex. Really rough sex. They drew blood on Law's neck and thighs.

28} they jerked eachother off at the same time, well Suri did. Law tried to do it at first but they grabbed over his hand fastened is pace as well as tightened it.

29} Suri took Law to a cave, where some male goblins resided. They fucked Law. (Imagine Goblins Cave here) and then Suri pretending to be the honourable hero that rescued him and then proceeded to fuck him while pinning him to a tree.

30} law was made to hold his dick tightly as suri fucked into him. Since this was the last day, they let law get fucked by plant monsters and other monsters with dicks that had bumps on them. Law's ass was completely wrecked by now. When it was finally over, they kissed Law softly and whispered that they love him so much. Law whispered back that he loves them so much too until he passed out from exhaustion.

...

These were all the days Suri fucked Law.

Law wasn't able to recover from such stimulation and pleasure that he would put a vibrating dick plug in his bag and bring it with him anywhere whenever he had an erection. He would go to the bathroom and start the vibration as he jerked off. It was a pleasuring every single time.(dw he used toilet paper to clean up the mess he made) this continued until his body went back to normal after that... uh steamy month.

...

Notes: idk, i was bored now my head hurts.
Also, Happy PrideMonth!!!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Word Count: 1798