𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1

Start from the beginning

"You are again skipping school?"
Yuxi scolded grabbing the stick in her hand and forwarded herself towards
Y/N who was pouting her lips sadly..

Y/N immediately stood up from there holding on the book.."Look!! Big sister, I'm reading."

"I don't think you can read holding it upside down."
Yuxi stated with her emotionless face..

Y/N cleared her throat nervously and hid away the book behind her back..

"Why were you sleeping on the branch of tree without going to school?" She asked while pulling
Y/N hand's forward..

"Answer me!!" Yuxi hit on her little palms with the thin stick that made
Y/N to release her hiccupps while crying out..

"They *hiccup* always bully me saying I'm just a adopted kid whose existence *hiccup* doesn't matter.."

Yuxi immediately stopped hitting her while her sharp eyebrows furrowed..

"Who bullies you?" She asked with her face turning into a furious one..

"My classmates." She exclaimed while wiping away her tears..

"Why didn't you tell me before?

"You never listened." Y/N head lowered while her lips formed a sad pout..

Yuxi immediately held on her wrist while dragging her down from the stairs.. Y/N was feeling nervous seeing her sister so furious..

She took her into the magical class while the scholars eyes immediately widen up seeing the most popular Fairy Yuxi in their territory...

"Yuxi sister!!" The girls immediately ran towards her with a bright smile but Yuxi was not in the mood of smiling..

No one can bully Y/N except her own self.. How did they even think of bullying her precious little sister..

"Who bullied Y/N?" Yuxi asked with her cold expression while the girls immediately froze on their position, dropping their happy smile..

"Those who tried to bully my Y/N immediately come out.. I don't have much time to stay here."

No one spoke, they all were looking scared for their life.. It even made the furious Yuxi more furious..

She looked down towards her little sister who was gulping on her saliva nervously..

"Tell me who bullied you?" Yuxi asked while bending down at her short level..

Y/N was just standing dumbfounded, her reddish chubby cheeks and her tomato like nose was making it clear that she was crying a moment ago..

Y/N shook her head, not trying to tell the truth.. What if they again start to bully her after her Yuxi sister goes?

She can't tell who bullied her, it will only make her life worse than it already was..Only the teacher didn't behave rudely with her..

The girls, they would bully her mentally saying she is just an adopted kid who was found on the full moon day, beneath the magical tree..