"Get me a warm water in a bowl."mubeen say and falak rush out of the room, she saunter to the kichen confuse as ever, running from one side to another and by the time she got what she was sent, she enter the bedroom and find mubeen discarding the empty syringe into the trash.

"Just drop it over there."he gesture adjusting malik to a more comfortable laying position.

"I'm going out make sure you're here with him, he would soon gain consciousness, don't let him stand or do anything, i need to get something nearby."he say and left.

Falak just sit with her legs fold she stare at him studying every feature and details of his face, she's certain She could stare all night,
what is wrong with me? She's asked herself same question Since yesterday, how she feel what she feel wlh only Allah swt cam explain, if she want things her way she would rather choose to feel the other way round towards him but this feelings by Allah is beyond her power if not how can she love someone who bring nothing but pain into her life, no self regard, no single sympathy let alone care just hatred, pure hatred and raw anger that's exactly how he feels whenever he sees her or so she thought, not for once has she ever think she'd be in such situation to want something badly, to own it but unfortunately you couldn't control it, how ironic can life be, she'd rather continue to suffocate in this mud of humiliation, hate and malice than to let go matter of fact she would rather loss her life to it than to sacrifice this feelings for her sanity, she would stay and she would live and love him only him as long as he lives, called it obsession or whatsoever but she is never leaving this man no matter how toxic the going get.

He could suffocate in his own guilt and misery alone to carry the burden of his mistakes and continue tiredly the journey of life like a camel in the desert, not a day would pass by without memories from his past hitting him so hard like meteorite descending from the sky, some days the impact would hit him so hard that he would crack setting him ablaze in anger or worst crushing his sanity into nothing and tear him apart like an earthquake then suffocate him in his grief.

Slowly as he open his eyes they hazzily settle in the bronze skin lady in his front, she could prey on him as she can but he would never be that predator, he would rather go hungry for years than to prey on easy target like her, as hungry as he is he would rather settle for something so deceitful, intrigue and unveridical so when he get a grip of his prey he would feed on it knowing he's worth the satisfaction but regardless how ignorant he behave towards her she seems to bewitch him with her charms and it's only matter of time before she crack those walls,he wouldn't let her atleast not with those weak stones, it took him years to build those walls incaserating himself in his misery and even though he wanted to be desperately free he wouldn't want it to be broken easily he would rather settle for a volcano than a swifty wind to break him free, but even with the so called stones thrown at him weak he'd know eventually his wall will crack but how long can he wait when he wanted adventure.

"no, no.........he raise his hand at mubeen who make a u turn and left the bedroom to continue his call while he study her face.

She must have sense his heavy predatory gaze on her because her eyes snapped open and she abruptly lift her head from the bed making him to look away.

Falak stare at him now he's unwrapping the plaster from his hand and he removed the IV line.

"You can't stand up.......

She trailed off and go mute after the glare he thrown her way.

He stood to his feet and he staggered back but was quick to balance his weight on the bed.

"What the hell are you waiting for,
Leave my room."he snarl and she didn't budge.

She's fed up of doing as she was told, she'd stand up for herself and it won't make any difference what he would decide because to him she's nothing.

"I just wanted to be sure you are alright."

"I am and i would be even better if you stay away from me, how persistent can you be?
Stay awy from me as simple as that sentence is you've successfully make a different meaning to it, i would nver be that man to you, never so the better you get used to be fact that nothing about you matters to me the healthy for your sanity."

"But why?
Are you afraid that one of this days you would crack?
I would give you a choice malik,
Be a dutiful husband to me, take your Responsibilities, spend time with me and do every other things couples do for 6weeks with me after that i promised you this, if after that you have no connection or whatsoever with me then i would free you, i would leave willingly on my own as you want me to."falak offered he look up at her, his usual deceitful eyes scanning her from head to toes, she's scared very scared indeed but today she's not going to let him prey on her as he used to.

"So you have guts now right?
You don't ha..........

"How ironic can you ever be malik,
I've given you a choice, if you don't have any feelings whatsoever for me then why feel insecure about my offered?
It's easy, 6 weeks and you would be a free man as you want or be ready to keep me for lifetime, the decision is yours, remember i wouldn't mind staying a lifetime with you anyway, so think deep and make a wise decision for yourself and save us bought this trauma."With that said she left, he snort and limp to the bathroom.

He makes the decisions around here how dare she give him an option he'd rather torture her for a lifetime than to be that man she wants for 6 weeks, certainly not him.