"Sica baby can you please calm down?" Yuri who was hugging her girlfriend gasped when she was pulled into a hot passionate kiss from the over excited Jessica.

While the two, eyes are glued from the live and hot scene they were witnessing in front of them at the moment.They looked at each other and immediately looks away to hide their blushing faces.

Taeyeon cleared her throat to catch the attention of the two latter who can stop eating each other faces, luckily classes are on-going. "Can't you just save that for the trip? The dean may saw you and cancel the trip you know?" The midget puffed her cheeks while the eye-smiling girl beside her can't stop laughing at her with the embarrased look in her face.

The lovebirds pulled away, Yuri smiling on the other side while Jessica turned ger gaze at them calmly like nothing happened.

"You know what, I wouldn't mind seeing an excited Sica everyday if that's the case" The blackpearl said while wrapping her arms around the ice princess' shoulder who winced when her Sica-baby elbowed her stomach.

"Shut up will you?" Jessica glared at her seobang and looked at the two who were sharing an awkward atmosphere.

"Hey guys, let's hang out today whatcha say? Taeng? Tiff? Hmm?" Yuri offered the two to ease the awkwardness caused from the scene earlier.

"Sure Yul!" Taeyeon smiled and looked at Tiffany. "Fany-ah you're free now right?"

Tiffany nodded her head and link her arms with Taeyeon telling the lovebirds to go to the nearest cafe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four friends sat across each other with Tiffany and Taeyeon sitting next to each other and so do Yuri and Jessica.

The waiter arrived in their table to get their orders. Taeyeon noticed how the waiter stare at Tiffany who left the two unnoticed to it.

As the waiter left the table and still staring at Tiffany, Taeyeon whispered to the eye-smiling girl something that caused the latter to blushed and chuckle earning attention from Yuri and Jessica.

"What are you two talking about?" Jessica asked the two who were still whispering at each other.

"Don't mind them Sica-baby" The tanned girl beside her pats her shoulder that let her just shrugged from the thought.

After a minute or two the two finished their conversation about the plan they'll make when the waiter comes to their table again.

"Jessi, let's visit our house on L.A" the brunette get the attention of the dozing off Sica. As usual, sleepyhead sica just nodded and let Tiffany squeals in excitement on her own thoughts.

After twenty minutes, the waiter came and that means Taeyeon and Tiffany's plan must start without letting their friends know. They've just decided to talk about this later with them. Taeyeon excused herself to go to the restroom.

The waiter hand the drink and food first to Yuri and Jessica and put the ordered drink of Taeyeon on her spot obviously leaving behind Tiffany's order in her hand.

He gave it to Tiffany with his charming smile and the plan..... begin.

Tiffany immediately gets the drink and thanked the waiter, hiding her disgusted face. "Thankyou uhmmmm....." she looked at the name plate of the waiter "......Leeteuk"

"Anything for a beautiful girl like you" The Leeteuk guy winked at Tiffany.

Taeyeon who sneakily watching the scene with jealousy came out thinking to just enjoy their plan even if it's just pretending.

She sat beside Tiffany across the lovebirds who were busily feeding each other. The midget wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist from the side and kissed Tiffany's cheeks. "Baby what did I missed?"

She got the attention of the two lovebirds that looked at her disbelieving from what she said. Taeyeon kicked Yuri's foot to signal her to act naturally.

The waiter who was still processing from what he saw. "Uhhhhh....." He holds the back of his neck.

Taeyeon smirked at herself and looked at waiter "Anything else you want beside from FLIRTING with MY GIRL hmm?"

He went back to the counter and glared at Taeyeon who looked at his way back smirking.

She retreated her hand from Tiffany's waist. Tiffany who were blushing madly calmed when she sensed Jessica glaring at them.

"What was that?" Jessica stared at them while Taeyeon was looking down.

"Since when?" Yuri added and smioed sheepishly.

"Huh? Wha---? Ahhh nooooo! We just tricked the waiter whom noticed by Taeyeon. She said he stares at me so we've just decided to play a game that's all" Tiffany explained calmly and shrugged while zipping her drink.

Taeyeon who was still looking down heard it and again, she heared her heart shutter from how and what Tiffany said.

Hours passed and they've decided to go home. Taeyeon sent Tiffany home, while driving the brunette noticed how quiet the blonde girl way back from the cafe.

She just mind it off thinking the latter was just tired and bid goodbye when she got on her house.

~~~

.........Huh? Wha---? Ahhh nooooo! We just tricked the waiter whom noticed by Taeyeon. She said he stares at me so we've just decided to play a game that's all

........we've just decided to play a game that's all"

...................... play a game........

This words from Tiffany's explanation kept her stayed up all night crying.

"So this is just a game, I was just a game for her, I should've known it from that day! Stupid Taeyeon" She said to herself as the dark of the night and her room covered her vision.