Differentiation & Integration🥰

Anirudh's POV

"Ei Mishtiiiiii Podhte bosho (Sit to study)" I commanded

Bondita - What!! Bor babu....please no, not now.

"Why not now Bondita?" I glared standing up right before her, fisting my fingers at my waist.

Bondita - Why? Don't you know I am on festive leave? Did you ever heard any student studying at a festive leave?

"Yes of course" I replied grinning "I was the student studying on festive leave, besides festival is over today morning"

To my amazement, Mishti crossed her arms sniffing angrily, with swollen cheeks.

"Now" I bent before her whispering "Will her majesty bring her books and resume her studies?"

Bondita (scrunching up her eyebrows) - I did not bring all the books, just got a few.

"Did you bring your mathematics book or not?" I asked suspecting otherwise.

"Ha....han" Bondita replied frowning almost jibing "yes of course, how can you do without my maths book on holidays, I knew it so I brought, but Bor babu I don't feel like doing maths now"

"Why?" I asked in displeasure "what's the problem now"

Bondita (shocked) - Arey!! We returned from the panchayat ground an hour ago; and immediately you want me to sit and study!! Can't I do it from tomorrow Bor babu? Please...

"Mishti" I replied solemnly "it's not immediately alright! Its one and half hours since we returned, so we can sit to study"

"But..." Bondita replied irritated.

"No more excuses" I interrupted sitting at a chair nearby "Bring your books and get the science text book as well"

Bondita - Sarry sir babu, I didn't get the science text book here.

"There....there" I glared "I knew you would surely miss it. So, I put it in my luggage later hidkng your eyes. Now go, get it"

"Whatttt!!!" Bondita remarked out of astonishment "you got my science book!! But why Bor babu? We have to return within few days. So what's the point of bringing all the books here? You hate getting heavy luggages, so isn't carrying books in it raises the weight of it then?"

"No it does not" I replied confidently "I didn't bring all your books, just your science, english, history & civics, hindi, geography."

"Baah!!" Bondita replied raising up her eye-brows "so bachlo ta ki? (which one is left now?)"

"You got your mathematics and bangla books" I replied shrugging off "I knew you would leave out these books at the study desk"

Bondita - But why did you get all of them here? How much time can i impart to studies when half the day i would be busy with ma here or at Raashi's home. Even Jharna and her husband is here for a few days, so i'll also spend some time with her. Her 3 month old son is so cute. His cheeks are so soft.

"Bonditaaaaaaaaa" I yelled angrily as my ears stood up sensing trouble.

"B...or.....babu" Bondita "ki....holo" stammered jumping at her place getting afraid.

"Listen Mishti" I sat down, pulling her close to me with a heavy sigh.

Bondita (gaping at me with lowered head and curled lips) - hhhmmm

"Mishti" I replied softly, holding her chin to raise her face "look at me. See I am sorry for shouting so suddenly. But, Mishti please stay at home and study. Don't go to your friend's house. I don't want anyone to pass any jibe at you, inquiring about....I mean....I don't want the same thing to repeat what occured at Sarpanch kaka's home. People just get something to gossip unnecessarily"