Mystical❤White Deadlock

Bondita's POV

देवकी नंदन तुमको वंदन
रखते सबकी लाज
सबके स्वामी अन्तर्यामी
पूरण कीजिये काज

मन मंदिर में सजे बिहारी
मनमोहन तेरी छवि अति प्यारी
मन मंदिर में सजे बिहारी
मनमोहन तेरी छवि अति प्यारी

"Bor babu....bor babu get up, we shall be late" I jerked bor babu sleeping outside our hut at 4 AM early morning.

Anirudh (rubbing his eyes, half asleep) - Han uthchi (yes getting up) 5 mins.

"That you have been saying since 1 hour" I remarked getting irritated now.

Anirudh (yawning) - Mishti, Did you see the time then? It was 3 at night. It's still dark. You too go and sleep untill sun wakes us from sleep.

"Bor babu, are you out of your mind!!" I remarked shocked at his reply "the kathamo pujo will begin at 5 with the sun rise. If we do not get up before sun rise, then who will do the preparations!! Narayan himself??"

Anirudh (half awakened) - But that's done already, right? Yesterday night itself!! ma directed us and we all arranged it till 12.

I frowned nodding in agreement slowly.

Anirudh (with a mocking smirk) - Toh jao ebar (go now), do not disturb me. I'll get up before pujo begins.

"Ei na....na....wait.....get up" I tried pulling him by his shoulders as bor babu tricked me and turned his back to right, resuming to sleep again.

Anirudh (turning back to his left again, agitated) - Ssspppp Mishti!! Ei meye ta ghumotey debe na ar (this girl will not let me sleep anymore) dhatt!! You are so stubborn. Please let me sleep. I'll get up before pujo, I swear shotti!!

"Na....bolchi na" I yelled pulling his arm with a slight force to his deep irritation "you have to clean up and go to the pond to get bath. It will take time. It's not our mansion pati babu, please understand"

"Alright....fine" Pati babu got up breathing heavily wearing his slippers, finally surrendering again "Mishti, it's not done. You'll have to pay for this today itself."

"Thik ache Bor babu" I laughed teasing him, handing him over his towel and turned back to get inside the hut.

"Mishtiiiii" Bor babu called me from behind and I halted, facing him again.

Anirudh - Mish....Mishti. I wanted to tell you something.

"Hhhhmmm" I asked "ki? bolo bor babu?"

Anirudh (fumbling) - Actually Mishti, I....uumm.....I have taken approval from the British local authority, to build men and ladies sanitation facilities in your village, here. But, I know, sarpanch kaka of your village is also like our Radha shonkor babu.

I nodded in anticipation to his next move.

Anirudh (fumbling anxiously) - So, Mishti, after the festival is over, we have to speak to Devipur's Sarpanch, it would not be simple to convince him. As far as I suppose, we will have to explain the plan to the community panel gathering at the first stage. That will be really complex.