"What about Monday?"

"Monday... I'm not sure. I can do Tuesday"

"Fine Tuesday."

"Hey, now that I think of it do you want to come to a party today?"

"How many people will be there? I'm not good with large amounts of people..."

"It will be just the 20 of us"

"Oh great," I say looking into his eyes.

His eyes are beautiful. I could stare at them for hours. His eyes were colourful like a sunset with small hints of a deep olive green which lightened the yellow hues of the sunset.

Suddenly the tune of "smooth operator" rang in my pocket. I got my phone out of my pocket. I looked and it was Carlos.

*On the phone*

"Hola Carlos"

"Hola Stella"

"Did you get home well?"

"Yes, I did. I'm still in the car with Charles" I look at him and he's covering his mouth. He's about to laugh. I look at him seriously to tell him to stop because I know if he laughs I'm going to start laughing as well.

"Oh great. Tell him hi from me"

"I will. Also, I'm coming to the party tonight"

"Great"

"Is there a dress code or what?"

"Ask Charles he knows more than I do"

"Okay"

"I have to go but I'll see you later okay"

"Yeah. Bye"

"Bye"

I look at Charles who looks like he's about to die. He looks at me and immediately starts laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Why..." he tries to breathe "Do... you have that as your ringtone?"

"Carlos made me have it for him" He laughs harder

"Stop laughing" Now I start chuckling. It looks like he's struggling to breathe. He doesn't stop which makes me unleash my real laugh. I've always found that laugh really ugly. I've never liked it. Not once in my life. I look back at Charles who's calmed down while I laughed like a maniac.

"Your laugh is so cute"

"Really?"

"Yeah," His words made me smile.

"Well, Carlos wanted me to say hi and what's the dress code?"

"Whatever you want"

"What are you going to wear?"

"White shirt with black pants I think"

"Okay, I'll base my outfit off yours" When I say that I see Charles' cheeks start turning red.

"I'll pick you up at 9 okay"

"What time is it now?"

"6 pm"

"Okay that's fine"

"I'll see you later"

"Bye Charles" I turn towards the door and open it until I'm forced to turn around to the sound of Charles shouting-

"CLOSE THAT DOOR" I close it.

"What? Why?" As I say that he takes off his seatbelt, opens his door and gets out of the car. He walks to my side and opens the door.