27. marriage✨

In the late evening

Everyone was getting ready for the wedding now....makeup and hair artist were already there from both bride and groom and their side relatives and guest....they would first gather together in the wedding venue and then, would be in the mandap for the "phera".

Taehyung went to disha's room

Taehyung - disha (he entered in her room calling for her, but stopped on his place after seeing disha looking so beautiful in that lehenga)
Taehyung (in mind) - damn, she's gonna kill me with her beauty.

Disha saw taehyung through the mirror and looked at him with a smile

Disha - how am I looking ?
Taehyung - you're looking so beautiful disha.

Taehyung and disha - i wanna say something (they said at the same time)
Taehyung and disha - yes, say
Taehyung and disha - okay, so
Taehyung - yeah, stop...you say first
Disha - you can say first
Taehyung - first you
Disha - okay...so, i wanna say that...
Taehyung - that ?

(Disha picked the rose placed on the dressing table)

Disha sat on her one knee and said

Disha - i love you taehyung...i love you from the starting, from the first time I saw you....it's not because of your money and fame but it's because of your nature.... it's okay if you don't love me back.

Taehyung take the rose from her.

Taehyung - who said that i don't love you....i love you too babe (he said as he made her stand and pulled her by her waist)

He placed his lips on hers and kissed her....she kissed him back....they pulled out.

Taehyung - i was too about say that only.

Disha - i love you so much
Taehyung - i love you too

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yn got ready, she was there sitting and talking with jimin on text when her parents came.

-----------------------------------------------------------Yn got ready, she was there sitting and talking with jimin on text when her parents came

Yn's lehenga