32. engagement✨

Everyone are in there rooms

Seerat (talking to herself) - today is my engagement....I'm so happy.

Sahiba (talking to herself) - finally, the day i waited for is here....my engagement, I'm so happy.

All got ready and went to the dining area for breakfast.

Sahiba - good morning
Everyone - good morning
Yn - how are you both feeling...today is the when sahiba and hobi oppa & jin oppa and seerat will be 50% together.
Seerat & sahiba - thank you behna

Time skip-----------

All went to their rooms to get ready for the engagement function.

Disha was talking out the her dress and jewellery when something caught her eyes....and that's a beautiful pendant which was given by taehyung.....she wear that around her neck and started to think about him. she was in her own thoughts when he phone rang....she saw the caller id and immediately picked it up.

Disha - hi tae
Taehyung - hey babe, what are you doing.
Disha - I'm in my room
Taehyung - i know that....i mean what are you doing in your room.
Disha - I'm taking out my dress and jewellery from the cupboard.....by the way, why did you called ?
Taehyung - why, can't i call my girlfriend.
Disha - you can.
Taehyung - okay then...I'm going to get ready and then, will come to your room directly.

Disha was about to say something but taehyung already cut the call....disha chuckled and placed the phone back on it's place and then went to the bathroom to change her dress.

Meanwhile with yn and jimin.

Yn was sleeping peacefully and jimin was trying to make her up.

Jimin - yn
Yn - hmm
Jimin - yn, wake up
Yn - hmm
Jimin - yn baby...wake up, it's getting late....did you forget that today's the engagement.

When yn heard the word engagement...she quickly stood up from the bed.

Yn - why didn't you woke me earlier.
Jimin - I'm trying to wake you up from last 15 minutes.
Yn - he he

Yn awkwardly laughed.

Yn - ohh, you already changed your clothes....okay...I will go and change
Jimin - be fast.
Yn - yeah

Yn picked her clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Everyone went to the engagement venue.....just yn, Aditi, seerat, sahiba, jhope, jin, jimin and jungkook are at home.....they will go later with seerat, sahiba, jin and jhope.

They all were sitting in the living area and were teasing the couple's which are going to get engaged soon.

Seerat - btw yn....you're looking so beautiful in this saree.
Sahiba - yes...and the jewellery is looking very beautiful with this saree.
Yn - thank you.....you both are too looking very beautiful.
Sahiba - yeah, we know....after all...it's out engagement right
Jimin - btw, this colour looks soo beautiful at aditi...right yn ?
Yn - yes...she looking so beautiful
Jimin - thanks dii and jiju

They all laughed