36. ending✨

Time skip -------------- (after 1 and half year)

Park family is standing outside the hospital labour room.

Jimin is walking here and there and soon, the door opened and doctor came outside...jimin went towards the doctor.

Doctor - congratulations mr. Park....it's a baby girl.
Jimin - thank you doctor....can i meet my wife now.
Doctor - yes sure.....we have shift her to room number *** .....you can go there and meet her.
Jimin - okay....thank you.

Jimin and others walked towards the room. Jimin opened the door of that room and saw yn laying on the bed with her eyes closed....yn opened her eyes when she heard the footsteps and saw jimin coming towards her. jimin smiled and yn smiled back.

Jimin kissed yn's forehead.

Jimin - thank you love.... you've make me the happiest person alive.

Jimin went to the baby crib and picked the baby.

Jimin's mom - what we should name her ?
Jimin - mom, as I told that....if i would have a daughter then her name would be sana.

They named her sana.....yn got dicharge from the hospital and they took her home.....when they reached home, they were welcomed by BTS (except jimin), blackpink and oberoi family.

Author - don't worry guys....i will make a Indian ff again and that would be of taehyung.....well, let me tell you....taehyung and disha got married.....and both the families decided for the arrange marriage of jungkook and aditi.....neha confessed to suga and rm confessed to nisha....Arun found a girl for him....so, here the FF ended.