~Prologue~

Baekhyun's POV

"Yaaahh!!! Who told you to eat that?" I ask my older brother with my loud voice, he just cover his ears then continued eating which is 'My' food.

"I ask mom if I can eat this then she said 'okay'" imitating our mom's voice.

I just hit his head and I looked for mom in the kitchen, avoiding my most irritating brother ever. I saw mom making pancakes with a heart shaped.

"Mom! Why did you let Daehyun hyung to eat my special cereal? It's limited, mom! Limited!" I protests.

"Baby, just let your hyung for a while since he's going to a condominium leaving us here" she said to me calmly.

"But mom..."

"Why don't you guys go for an outing before he leave?" My mom suggested.

"Outing?" I asked.

"Yes! A bonding in other words" she just smiled at me, continuing making more pancakes.

"I've heard all of your conversation" he just popped out nowhere and making me scared a bit. So, I kicked his knee and he screamed in pain.

"Wha-why'd you do that?"

"'Cause you scared me! Isn't it obvious? " I said making my eyes goes bigger.

"You --" Daehyun didn't finished because mom stopped us.

"You better get ready Baek baby for your school, and you Daehyun clean your room"

"Yes mom" we said in chorus.

I finished my pancakes and went upstairs to take a bath, passing by my brothers room seeing him folding his blanket. I just sighed.

After that, I prepared for my things to go to my new school. And totally, I'm very very nervous that I can't even focus and my textbooks are falling from my hands because my hands are shaking.

"You ready?" My brother asking me, knocking on the door.

"Ye-yeah!" See? I'm even stuttering. I better leave now.