Chapter I . Murders

Start from the beginning

"Raya, look at me" I turn to him "If lord Stark knows about it, I will be in big trouble"

I point at myself "We! And the most me, you just follow my order to come with me"

"Why didn't you just tell Lord Stark that man tries to harass you, he will deal with it on his way, you killed one of the Greystark if they know there will be a civil war"

"Come on, Jory. I did not use to ask someone to protect or defend me, I am an independent grown woman" I groan "You worry too much"

Jory sarcastic "Maybe because you did not worry at all"

I pat his shoulder "There is nothing to worry about, I killed him in a way no one will know he has been killed, they will think it is normal"

Jory sighs "There have been days and no word about him"

"The poison will take his time, all of them will think he had a fever and lead to his death"

Jory rests on the reins "Fine, I just worry about you, Raya"

I smile and lean on the reins "I know, do not be, I am good, we drink two drinks and he just falls asleep, all of them will think its a hallucination"

"You aware you are my friend"

I chuckle "You aware you are my best friend"

Jory nods proudly "Yes, yes, I am"

I laugh "You bring something to eat"

Jory gives me toast in a napkin "Yes"

I take "he deserves it, I swear" I start to eat "He did"

Jory starts to eat "He did, crazy woman" We watch the sunrise eating together.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Narrator POV

Meanwhile, In front of the Iron Throne, surrounded by druidical-looking celebrants, lies the body of Jon Arryn. Up on the balcony, Cersei Baratheon watches the scene below

Jaime Lannister approaches "As your brother, I feel it's my duty to warn you: You worry too much

Jaime Lannister approaches "As your brother, I feel it's my duty to warn you: You worry too much. It's starting to show."

Cersei says "And you never worry about anything. When we were seven, you jumped off the cliffs as Casterly Rock. One hundred foot drop into the water. And you were never afraid."

Jaime says "There was nothing to be afraid of until you told Father" In a whisper, mimicking "We're Lannisters. Lannisters don't act like fools."

"What if Jon Arryn told someone?"

"But who would he tell?"

Cersei makes her point "My husband."

Jaime says "If he told the king, both our heads would be skewered on the city gates by now. Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn't know, it died with him. And Robert will choose a new Hand of the king, someone to do his job while he's off fucking boars and hunting whores" he stops "Or is it the other way around? And life will go on."